Chatper 17

A/N

Merry (Early) Christmas! I love christmas break haha! So since I am on Christmas Break I'm going to be updateing a ton (hopefully)! I might do late a night or early in the morning. I hope you guys are liking this story ha! Well here is chapter 17. You guys should comment you don't know how excited I get when I get comments or likes. It makes me smile:)

Tay’s POV

It’s been five days since I found out about Vic and Maria. Vic left and so did Maria.

Vic packed up all his stuff and walk out, and Maria just left.

Is it strange that I am not mad at either of them? I just want to know why they would do this to me and Tony.

I haven’t left my room for anything at all I don’t know about Tony. Mike and Jaime haven’t kick me out yet they are really worried about both me and Tone.

Maybe everything is just a bad dream, and none of this happen. I think when I fall asleep Vic will be right back here in my arms. This is my hell right now.

“Tay hey how about you come out and eat.” I can hear Jaime saying from out of my door.

“Leave me here to die Jaime.”

“Uh yeah Tay I cant do that I really don’t want to call the cops, and be like yeah Tay dead. That would really suck for me. I mean hello cops can you come pick up Tay. At least let me come in.”

“The door is open Jaime. Just come in.” Jaime walks in

“Oh hey Tay wow you look like shit. Maybe you should shower you smell.” Jaime says with a smile.

“Thanks Jaime thanks.”

“Tay stop being sad me and Mike hate to see you like this. I mean I know your heart is broken, but Vic needs some time. I called him and he just thinking.”

I look at Jaime straight in the eyes and start crying

“Hey Tay don’t cry calm down.”

“It’s not Vic Jaime I miss my best friend. Maria and me have been best friends since forever Jaime. I miss her.”

“Why don’t you try calling her. I feel bad for how I acted towards her I called to say sorry but she didn’t answer. I just can believe her or Vic would do this.”

“Yeah me either. She always looks for love in the wrong place. She was sad Vic was there, and now her and Vic been together she thinks she loves him. I have seen her do this many times. It’s not Vic she should be with its Tony. Tony the one.”

“Tone heartbroken Tay he just keeps calling her over and over again.” Jaime says staring at the wall.

“Maria graduating pretty soon right Tay?”

“Yes she held on till May. I think its Friday. Maybe we should all go see her.”

Jaime looks at me and shakes his head.

Maria’s POV

It’s the last day of high school Friday I start the rest of my life. The person I wake up next to isn’t the person I should be spending the rest of my life with. Vic is sound asleep. I miss Tony and Tay. We both left without thinking.

Me and Vic had this whole plan that once we left we would be happy.

The only this we cause is heart break to the two people we love. I know Vic’s not happy, but me and him will not give up. We destroy too much to turn back.

Damn Tony I wish you were here.

“Hey beautiful.” Vic opens his eyes

“Hey Vic.”

“You know what Maria I love waking up next to you.”

“Yeah me too. I need go to school.”

I get up and take a shower. I stay in there longer then usually crying. I don’t want Vic to hear me.

I get out and do my makeup and hair. I can hear Vic singing a song in the bedroom. I can’t make it out so I just grab my car keys and leave.

Since it’s the last day of school for the seniors I go pick up Danielle.

She been telling me to get back with Tony but I cant. He really hasn’t been texting me.

I don’t want to text him first because I think it will be too hard to.

“Hey babe”

“Hey Danielle you ready to go?”

I hear the whole way Danielle problems with her girlfriend saying how she does this and does this. I must say Danielle drama tops mine.

“So we are partying tonight? Right Maria?”

“Wait who throwing a party?” I look at Danielle

“George is.”

“Hell yeah we are. Can we just stay the night at Georges house. I’ll text Vic and tell him I’m not coming home tonight.”

“Why don’t you just invite him like a good girlfriend?” Danielle looks at me with her eye brows raised up.

“He won’t come. Chill ok.”

“Ok Maria. Whatever you say.”

Later on that day after school

“Ok Maria so you’re not coming home tonight?” Vic yells over the phone

“No chill George having a party tonight I’ll be there.”

“Whatever Maria. Bye.”

“I think he mad Maria. Maybe you shouldn’t go.” Danielle looks at me.

“No were going we are seniors tonight our night.”

Vic’s POV

So Maria not coming home tonight maybe I should call someone who I miss. I pick up and dial the she picks up after the first ring.

“Vic?”

“Hey can we hang out tonight?”

“I would like that Vic.”

“Ok Tay I’ll pick you up. Around 8?”

Tony’s POV

Its 1 in the morning I can’t sleep. I miss my girlfriend. I can’t think straight without her.

My phone starts to ring.

“Hello”

“Tony?”

“Maria are you drunk?”

“Maybe/yes Tony answers the door. I’m here.”

“What you mean hear?”

“I walk all the way hear from a party please open the door.”

“Im coming ok.”

I run down the stairs thank god Jaime and Mike aren’t here.

I open the door to Maria who has no shoes on drunk laying out side the door.

“Maria where are you shoes?”

“I don’t have clue Tony I’m cold.”

She gets up to walk in.

“No don’t get up let me pick you up.”

I pick her up and walk inside the door.

“Tony I’ve missed you.”

“I missed you too Maria.”

I walk up to our room take her dress off and put my shirt on here.

“Lay with me Tony” Maria looks at me

“I wouldn’t want it any other way.” I put my arms around Maria she falls into a drunken sleep.

I lay next to her. This is my heaven with her here next to me always and forever.