Chapter One: The Twins

Raphael's P.O.V

  Me, and the guys were a T.C.R.I fighting the Krang, "the ones called the turtles are going to what is called lose." Said one Krang-bot I didn't like how cocky it was so I used my sai to slice its head off, but right as I was about to slice another krang in half, the shredder jumped in, and shouted "WHERE ARE MY SONS YOU DISGUSTING KRANG-BOTS!!" I was shocked that he was mad at the Krang, I thought they were working together. I then hear screaming, I then see a boy about the age of 17, come running up to the shredder. "MY SON THANK GOD YOUR SAFE....WAIT WHERE'S YOU BROTHER!?" Shouted the shredder, "I-I don't know some guys jumped us while we were trying to get away from the Krang, bro told me to run, and to not look back no matter what." The boy then broke down crying, I felt bad for him, so I did something I knew dad would not be happy with, "Hey we can help you look for your son." The boy looked at me was a big smile on his face, while Shredder looked unsure, but sighed in defeat. And with that we started to look, and while doing so we took out the Krang, I was about to give up, until I heard a scream of pain. Me, and Donnie ran to see a boy on the ground with a gun shot wound in his left arm, and right leg. I picked him up, and saw that there were about 50 Krang-bots making their way to us. So me, and Don booked all the way to the roof where we met up with the Shredder, and that boy from before. The boy looked at us, and smiled, but that smile faded as soon as he saw his brother? "LEO! OH MY GOD BRO YOUR SAFE!!!" Shouted the boy, I told him to be quite, because his bro was sleeping, well that's what I thought, until "For once can you shut up!" I look down at the boy in my arms to see that his was awake, but he looked tired. "Um.. bro you should see how you look..." Said the boy, he then pulled the Shredder, up to the boy, and the boy looked at the reflection that shredders armer showed off. "fuck I look like shit.." said the boy, the other boy agreed then asked why, "well you would think it would be easy taking down about 200 robots, but when they pull out fucking butt guns it all goes to hell!" I laugh at he answer, he looked at me, and then him-self, "okay why am I being held my a boy who also looks like shit?" I look him in the eye, and growl, he hissed back at me showing his snake like teeth, and his snake piercings, I stood shocked  at  how a kid was even able to get those. I then realize that I'm not holding the boy anymore, he was now standing. I now see that he's wearing a black zip up hoodie ( I thinks that's called a sweater mate ) black ripped jeans, black combat boots, and about 5 lose chokers. the other boy was wearing a purple hoodie, blue jeans, and black converse.

(IF YOU WONDERING WHAT THE BOYS LOOK LIKE)

MY HAND HURTS.... WHY? I WROTE THIS WITHOUT ANY BREAKS.... BAD IDEA MATE.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT .  -_-