Chapter Three: Leo gets captured

WARNING MAY CONTAIN: RAPE

Leon's P.O.V

   I woke up in the middle of the night to my bro moving in his sleep, I sigh knowing that he's having a nightmare again. I knew I couldn't do anything about it so I just hug him, while he sleeps to at least try to ease him.

In Leo's dream

   Leo was running, and running from HIM. He then found herself in a dead end. He turns around to be met with a large hunting knife go across his face, he screamed in pain as he felt warm blood slid down his face, he then saw the man taking off his pants, the man was about to take off  Leo's skirt ( Yes me boy used to cross dress ) Leo screamed as the man was about to enter him, but Leo's father the shredder shot the man in the head before he could go any further.

End of Leo's dream

   I felt Leo shot up, panting heavily, he then started shaking, as he fell into a fit of sobs. I didn't know what to do so I went into the living room to find my dad sleeping on the couch, I shook him awake telling that Leo had the nightmare again, he ran into our room to see Leo crying with one of those shadow demons in front of him, he was crying harder, I didn't know why until I saw that Leo was in his demon form, and the shadow had its hand on Leo's leg. I pulled out my cutting knife, and threw it near the shadow's head. It the looked at me, and growled at me. It then clawed Leo in the chest, he screamed in pain, as the monster left. Leavening a hurt Leo behind, I ran to my bro to see that he had a huge claw mark across his chest, I then hear Donnie, Mikey, and Raph burst in. They start to ask what happened, but I ignored them as I took Leo to the lab, I was now getting annoyed that they were more worried about what happened then if Leo was okay, I the shouted at them to shut up, and help Leo. They looked at me, and they then started to run around trying to help Leo, I then hear my bro grunt I look at him to see that he is awake, and in pain. I told him to get some rest, but "No! I'm not sleeping! What if that thing comes back, and hurts you!?!" I then felt bad that he always has to worry about the ones he cares about getting hurt. I the told him that father was with us, and we have the other three, to protect us. He eased up a little then fell asleep, I then pulled up the blanket so he would be nice, and warm. I then left the lab to see that a big man standing at the lair entry, "CASEY! MY MAN!" I heard Raph shout, I look at the man to see that was had a black bandana, a dark gray hoodie ripped at the sleeve, baggy gray jeans, and black converse.  "hey guys, wait...aw your so cute-" He then seemed shocked, and scared, I was confused so I turned around, and see my bro holding his side, pointing his black hand gun, and his large hunting knife. I then back off of Casey, while my bro goes up to him limping. "AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING PUNK!?" Shouted Leo, to be honest I knew he'd do this, "wait...WHO THE HELL DO THINK YOUR CALLING A PUNK!? YOU ASSHOLE!?" Shouted Casey, but that was a mistake since my bro take his knife, and put it at Casey's neck. I then got in the middle of this so no one ends up dead, My bro backed off, when I told him that Casey was a friend. He still didn't like that fact that I was so easily trusting, but that's so different between me, and my bro it takes him awhile to trust people, but I easily trust them, since I know there's always good in people.  I then realize that my bro is out of bed, and all better, I jump on top of him, but get off once he puts his gun to my head, "how many time have I told you not to... JUMP ON ME!?" I laugh in a nerves manner, I then get off him, but as soon as I do I get thrown into a wall, I get up to see those shadow things standing in front of me, I then pull out my katana, then I turn around to see another shadow demon. "HOW THE HELL DID THOSE THING FIND US!?" I heard dad shout in pure rage, I just stabbed a few shadows, but then I saw that one was putting up fight with my bro, but then it started to sing a weird tone.

come little children~ I'll take thee away~ into a land of enchantment~ come little children~ the time's come to play~ here in my garden of shadows~ follow sweet child~ I'll show thee the way~ though all the pain, and sorrow~

I then see my bro start to cry, as he drops his weapons. 

weep not poor child~ for life is this way~ murdering beauty, and passions~ hush now dear child~ it must be this way~ to weary of life, deceptions~

 I then realize that song was a spell to take away the energy of it's enemy...oh no.

rest now my child~ for soon we'll away~ into the calm, and the quite~

I look as it now has my bro it's arms tired, and looking lifeless. "BROTHER!!" I shout catching the guys attention, they kill the shadows they were fighting before trying to get my bro away from that shadow, but more shadows come, and protect the shadow holding my brother. Then a big dark mist appeasers, and goes around the shadows, then I hear the shadow that's holding my bro say "He will be the new carrier to hold the next generation of our kind!! HAHAHAHA!!!" I got scared of what she meant by that, but I knew it was bad. I sat there as the mist cleared showing nothing there meaning they left, I cried into my hands as I felt like I have lost other family member, "NO! NO! NO! NO!!! I CAN'T LOSE LEO LIKE I LOST MOM!" I cried, I felt eyes on me, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I then turned around, and cried into the persons chest not caring who it was, I just want someone to hold me. 

Casey's P.O.V

   I watched as the little guy cried, into my chest. I felt bad so I let him cry, while I felt my cheeks lightly heat up, then after about 10 minutes of him crying his body went limp, I look down to see that he was asleep, I blushed even harder, of how cute he looked. I kissed him on the forehead,  and yes I'm gay. I then heard Raph shout, " I think we should call it a night, and look for him in the morning!!" I nod, as I stood up with the kid in my arms, still asleep. Donnie then led me to the kid's room, I laid him on the bed, and left. 

while with Leo

   Leo was chained to a wall in a cell, "ugh, where am I?" grunted Leo, as he felt a sharp pain in he's head, he looked up to the sound of the cell door opening. "WHERE AM I!? WHO ARE YOU!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Shouted Leo, he wants answers. And he wants them now, "1: you are in the world of shadows, 2: I am King of the shadow world, 3: I want to help." Leo looked at the king unsurely, but when the king held his hand out to shake to make sure he was telling the truth, Leo was unsure he could trust him, but he slowly shook his hand. 

back with the guys

    No One's P.O.V 

      Casey, and the guys were in Donnie's lab thinking of a plan to get Leo back, but they didn't know where to even look, so they asked the shredder where to look, "okay, but please call me Oroku Saki, and they probably took him to the world of shadows, their home. I think I may have a plan, to seek in, and a plan just in case we have to fight them." Said Saki, he then started sharing his plan with the four.

OH GOD NEW RECORD 1449 WORDS  DAM SON!!

THE DEMON AND THE ANGEL TWINSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara