Chapter One

Lacey's POV:
-Somewhere In London

It grew dark as i was worriedly trying to find my stupid hotel. I'm just a girl from fricken New York, how the hell am i supposed to know my way around London. I ended up in the stupid city to begin with because my friends dragged me out on a "weekend getaway". such a getaway right? they all ditched me at the bar and told me to find my way back to the hotel. if only it was that easy. along the way i must've taken a wrong turn because i ended up in a gross smelling alley. As i was taking out my phone in attempts to get some light where i was walking, i stubbed my toe on one of the dumpsters in the alley. "Shit that fucking hurt" I stopped walking and held my foot until I head a voice from the other side of the dumpster.
"Ms. Corrin, i'd very much appreciate if you'd come with me." I looked up and saw a man standing tall above me, crouching still holding my foot. He was wearing a suit and thick black rimmed glasses.
"Hell you would. How do you know my name?" i started backing up as i was speaking until i bumped into another person. I turned around quickly to see another man, slightly younger also in a suit grab my arms. "What the hell are you doing? Let the fuck go of me! Let go no-" I felt a prick in my neck and my eyes grew heavy quickly.
-Kingsman HQ
I slowly regained consciousness and as i blinked my eyes i realized i was in a white room. Not tied up or anything, just sitting against one of the walls. I stood up and examined the room. I noticed the giant mirror in the front of the room and i'm no idiot. I walked up and knocked on it. "Hello? I know you people are watching me in there. I appreciate you guys not killing me and all but if someone could explain what the hell I'm doing here that'd be great too." I heard the door to my left unlocked so my attention turned towards that. The two men from the alley appeared and it shocked me into backing up. The older man stuck his hand out to me.
"Harry Hart. My apologies, we were unable to be properly introduced. And to my right, Eggsy Unwin." The younger one, Eggsy walked up to me and stuck out his hand as well.
"Sorry about prickin you in the neck love, hope you're one to forgive." He smiled charmingly. So there I was, staring blankly at two hands reaching to greet me. I reached Harry's hand first and gave a slight grin. Eggsy got the hint and put his hand down soon after. Harry gestured his hand to the chair by my side and I sat down as he began talking.
"It seems there's some explaining to do Ms. Corrin."