Chapter Two

Lacey's POV:
-Kingsman HQ

So there I was, sitting in shock really. Harry explained to me why I was there in the first place. Apparently there was a hit sent out for me, little old non important Lacey. Not just a hit for my head either, it was on the black market which meant it was affiliated with trafficking. As he was explaining I still couldn't even wrap my head around it. I'm not even anyone important so why would someone wanna take me and sell me? Is that what they do? I don't even know. Who was this sick dude behind it anyway? My thoughts were interrupted by both of the men coughing to get my attention.
"Do you understand Ms. Corrin?"  Harry looked me in the eyes until I answered.
"Um uh yeah yeah I do understand. Sure. So what, you guys just have to babysit me until you catch the guy?" Eggsy laughed and stuck out his hand.
"Not so much babysitting, it's our pleasure, our duty. Care for some dinner?" I scoffed at his hand gesture and stood up.
"Right. No thanks, not sure if you two realized but it seems i've had a rough night. It'd be nice if you two could get out of this weird white walled room so i can sleep on this uh- bench thing I guess." I started to shew them out but they stayed.
"A gentleman would never allow a lady to stay in such conditions, follow me." Harry turned and walked out and I followed. Eggsy turned to me and stuck out his arm for me to hold.
"Listen love, I really am sorry bout the whole prickin you thing. No need to be so cold to me. He smiled and winked and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
"Cold? what ever do you mean, Eggy was it? I can walk by myself thank you." I smiled back and didn't even try to correct me saying his name wrong. I followed both of them down several halls until we reached another, much shorter hallway. Harry opened the door and gestured me in.
"Your room, Ms. Corrin." I stood there for a second, the room was fricken nice. Like five star hotel nice. After scanning the room I found myself looking at Harry for much too long. He was handsome. Eggsy was too but Harry was noticeably handsome.
"Lacey. You can both call me Lacey." I looked up and my smile was met by Harry's.
"Well i'll let you finish up the technical talk bruv. Sleep tight Lacey, see you in the morning." Eggsy winked at me again and proceeded to walk out the door.
"Well then Ms.- Lacey." Harry adjusted his suit and walked over to the drawer next to the bed. He pulled out a button, like the ones you have in hospital rooms. "This here is a 'call Harry Hart button'" He chuckled a little and it was fricken adorable so obviously I had to laugh too. "The second you feel uncomfortable or scared or simply don't want to be alone, just press this button and i'll be here in a split second." I walked over to him and took the button from his hand.
"A split second? Interesting. Well I doubt i'll need it but i'll keep it in mind. Thank you Harry." He walked over to the door and I followed him.
"I hope you sleep well. When you've awoken in the morning, meet us in the dining hall. If you are unable to find it, there's always the button." He smiled.
"Got it. I hope you sleep well too, goodnight." I shut the door and plopped into bed. God this bed was unbelievably comfortable and I was unbelievably tired. I don't even remember falling asleep but I do remember waking up at 3:30 in the fricken morning to a knock on my door.