Chapter Eleven

Lacey's POV:

My eyes opened and shut quickly, worriedly I opened them back up but not wider than a squint. The room was bright and white and to be honest with you, I couldn't tell if I was dead or alive. I felt a hand squeeze mine and I looked to my right, it was Harry. When his eyes met mine he almost jumped out of his chair.
"Lacey! Oh Lacey oh thank heavens. I am so sorry I-"
"Harry..." I managed to squeeze out of my mouth, "Hi." He shut his mouth and smiled softly. I wanted to cry, seeing him. I don't know why I got a sudden urge of emotion but I used all my strength to grab his face and rest my forehead against his. "Dammit Harry. Thank you. You british bastard." He laughed and pressed his lips into mine and I could feel his smile through the kiss. I was hoping to wake up with no memory of what had happened, like in those sappy dramas but unfortunately I remembered every single detail of it. Apparently however I'd been asleep for a week which I was well unaware of.

After Harry had pulled away from the kiss that felt like forever, Eggsy bursted through the doors.
"Lacey you wanker, you woke up!" He laughed and came over to hug me.
"Sure did Eggy." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He was adorable though, it really was a shame that I didn't like him. But, I just wasn't for him and he wasn't for me and sometimes life works like that. "Listen boys, i'm not one to get emotional over stuff but I really can't thank you enough for taking me from that alley that night, saving my life even though I was difficult and stubborn. Thank you." They both smiled at me and Harry grabbed my hand.
"It's our duty my dear, our pleasure." He paused, "Now for your recovery, id like you to stay with me." I pulled my hand away and fiddled with my thumbs while looking down at them. I didn't know wether to accept the offer or not. It's not because I didn't want to, I was just... scared. All my life i've never had to rely on anyone and in the two weeks that's all my life had been surviving off of, other people. I opened my mouth to respond but no words came out. I shut it quickly and looked up at Harry.
"I'd like me to stay with you too." I shyly smiled as he grabbed my hand and stroked his thumb across mine.
"Wonderful."

Harry's POV:
-Home of Harry Hart

Lacey was coming home from the hospital today and I had had everything prepared for her stay at my house. I wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible. I just couldn't imagine being in the hospital for a month and coming home to uncomfortable living, therefore did everything in my power to hopefully make her happy. I set up the guest bedroom to her likings. Though we were together romantically, I would never want to force anything upon her hence her having her own room. In her room there was a television, a radio, a brand new pair of headphones and many, many plants. While she was on her second week of recovery at the hospital, she had mentioned the lack of greenery in her room. I layed out an old gray Kingsman sweatshirt and sweatshorts on the bed as well as a pair of fuzzy socks with foxes on them, Lacey loves foxes. Couldn't tell you why but she always says if she could come back as an animal, it would be a fox.

Anyway, her room was ready as was I for Lacey to come home and start her new chapter of life safe and sound.

a/n: heyo hoes. i fear we are coming close to an end on this fic! however i do plan on writing another but idk what. i've been really into good omens so maybe something with that?? or maybe a sequel to this?? or something else with colin firth?? if you have any suggestions pls don't be afraid to SUGGEST THEM! ok tht is all, see u in next chapter luv u 🥰