The Dress Code

Merida's POV (P.S. I ain't gonna do her accent, cuz I love you readers and don't want you getting confused)

"Alright girls! Let's start on our identities!" I said enthusiastically. Anna groaned. "Do we seriously have to go over all of the identities again?!" she shrieked. "Yup," said Elsa. "We sure do!" Before Anna could protest, I piped up.

"Well, my name's Heather Wood, and I am single, have two puppies, and work at an archery center."

Elsa replied," Well Heather Wood, I am Marigold Jopper, and I am also single, have no pets, and work at an ice cream factory."

Anna sighed," I'm Rose Jopper, just recently had a breakup with my long-term boyfriend, is a sister to Marigold Jopper, and owns a candy shop."

Rapunzel squealed," I'm Angel White, (squeal) have no known relationship so far, (squeal) and is a waitress!"

We looked at Punzie. "What?!" she asked. "Nothing.... I guess." replied Anna, edging carefully away from Punzie. 

"Well, then. I guess we should start dressing up!" said Elsa happily.

Each of us have our own step-in closet, and our own wardrobe. I stepped quickly into mine and started choosing my outfit carefully.

Elsa's POV 

"Hmm...." I said aloud. There were so many outfits to choose from! Country style, city, prom, casual, whatever! I looked around and finally saw the perfect outfit. A midnight blue loose shirt, cotton white leggings, and black combat boots.

For jewelry, I decided on a simple sliver locket with a glittery cuff for both of my hands. Looking in the mirror, I decided that I looked perfect.

Punzie's POV 

I opened my step-in closet door eagerly. My eyes went wide open as I saw the many colors of the rainbow!!!! Geez, I almost fainted! I looked around and decided that pink was my best color.

Salmon pink, hot pink, neon pink..... THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY! Suddenly, my eyes fell on a perfect baby pink that went well with my light green eyes. I hurriedly tried the miniskirt on and lemme tell you, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

I grabbed a white cotton cardigan, sliver flats, and a periwinkle headband, and decided that this outfit was just too perfect! I dashed out of the closet door, ready to show off in front of my friends.

Merida's POV

Ugh, I hate this part. I hate having to try on EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT that catches my eye. Sighing, I reluctantly opened the closet door and --- HOLY MOR'DU.

OMG. I think I just walked into heaven because 1.) NO pink  2.) NO purple  3.) It looked comfortable.

I quickly grabbed a scarlet t-shirt, black jeans, and sneakers. Hey, they looked comfortable!

Trying them on, I discovered that the t-shirt was too small. Ugh.

I tossed it aside and a glint of white caught my eye in the sea of red and green.

Cautiously, I picked it out and saw a loose white shirt with a big, fat, neon green exclamation sign in the middle. 

I smirked. This was the one.

Anna's POV

WHY?! WHY CRUEL WORLD?! WHY MUST I GET A WARDROBE WITH NO GREEN?! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, lemme calm down.... First, Merida made us go over our fake identities in which I hate my name. Seriously, "Rose" Jopper? Why couldn't it be like Julie or whatever?!

Second, I saw no green in mah wardrobe. NO GREEN. Seriously, who on earth picked out my wardrobe for me?! Grrrr...... 

I realized that there's pretty much no point in fuming about green and "Rose Jopper", so I reluctantly picked out a cyan shirt and a hazel skirt. Hmm.... it's not bad actually! But its missing something....

I scan the room and a hint of black catches my eye. I reach in the sea of jackets, and pull out a hot shiny leather jacket. Perfect.