Old Man Winter and Dragon Boy

Merida's POV

As I walked into the virtually empty bar except for a face-smooching/eating couple, Anna groaned. " Elsie, there's no one here! We should just go to the mall or whatever!" She said.

"Anna, it's MY birthday today, so I suggest that you just zip that pretty little mouth of your and let it go." (See what I did there?;)

Anna sighed and practically threw her handbag on a random table. "Fine, I get a set of chocolate truffles for this." "Deal."

Sighing all the way, I also practically threw my bag on the random table next to Anna's. "Merida, not you too...." I laid my head down on the little bar table and sighed again. What am I doing here?

Elsa's POV

I slung my purse over the chair and plopped down next to Merida. No sooner did my butt touch the wood of the stool, a ringing sound started.

Looking around, I studied the group of boys that just came into the bar. Something is very

wrong.

The four boys entered the room. The one with the old man hair looked straight at me and whispered something to the guy with the dragon tattoo on his arm.

Dragon guy nodded and walked straight towards our group. Only then did I recognize the group of boys: the supposedly "dangerous herd of spies that was spotted near our area".

Uh oh.