Black Rose Part 1

It was early morning in the City of Red Grave, the golden sun rays barley touched the ground as promise of a beautiful day, it seems like the perfect morning but there were no song birds, just a dead silence that stretched though out the ruined City. But the silence was broken by crashing of buildings and screeching demons. You sat on top of a roof, peeking over the hedge watching a tall young man with raven hair and pale skin wearing a black sleeveless jacket. Its not weird...not at all...and not like stalking more like...observing yesss observing You sighed, you really had it bad for him, a faint rosy pink colour tinted your cheeks. Everything about him captivated you, the sound of his voice, his eyes, the way he talks everything. 

"slice them and devour them"

You sighed again, his voice alone was enough to make you shiver and get all flushed and bothered, if only you could talk to him, you were friends yes but not close and you had a hard time finding your words around him. So to not embarrass yourself, you kept you distance and your mouth shut before you babble some nonsense. You snapped out your thoughts when it got quiet, looks like the battle is over. V was crouching in front of Griffin giving him, looks like praise, a noisy smart mouth bird who has surprisingly beautiful feathers, it made you wanne pluck them out one by one.

You noticed V was covered in blood, dam i hope that's not all his you thought frowning but you suddenly ducked down when V took a glance back in your direction. Shit time to go, you jump from your hiding place, landing softly on the ground you sped into the opposite direction. Jumping of the roof you, you did a slow twirl in the air to get a glance back and saw a flap of wings at the spot you were hiding a second ago, phew that was close.

You made your way back to Kyrie's apartment, finding Nico in the garage working on her van "hey Nico, I found this" you said throwing a glowing orange orb, Nico caught it and examined it closely "Ooo wii this is interesting" Nico said getting all excited "what is?" you asked curiously

"I have no idea" Nico said not letting her eyes of it taking a sniff at it "I can't smell any corruption" You looked at Nico with an eyebrow raised " You can smell corruption?" 

"Well yes but takes a fine tuned sense of smell that comes with experience" Nico reached for a box on her desk, searching around she pulled out a glowing red stone well, it looked like stone or could be scale ? "Here take a wiff, you should smell it considering what you are" you took the scale in your hand and took a sniff, you looked surprise at Nico, you smelled something but you cant describe it. Seeing your reaction Nico nodded in satisfaction "That's demonic corruption, find in most powerful demons".

But suddenly a pair of footsteps was heard followed by voices, as V and Nero came entered the garage. Nico got a grin on her face, she knew how you felt about V "hey where's kyrie?" Nero asked as he walked past her, while V waited silently leaning against the wall reading a book he always kept with him. "In the back, right (Y/N)" Nico turned to see you were gone "What the.." You were just there but in truth you bolted again when you heard V's voice, right now your in the kitchen watching Kyrie make lunch and bugging her for snacks.

V frowned , it hasn't gone unnoticed that you have been avoiding him a lot lately, you barley spoke and when he wanted to, you would disappear. This was making him curious and frustrated he missed seeing you smile, you rarely smiled for anyone else and that made him feel..special. He snapped his book shut still frowning why do you have to elude him so, sighing when he heard Kyrie's call for lunch he followed Nico into the living room where Dante was seated drinking a beer, he was a mess due to over night demon hunting but nothing would damper his cheery smile, he loved his work way to much. 

Peeking around the corner , you saw V taking a seat shit, you heart started racing and you felt a cold sweat run down your back. You jumped with fright when you felt a gentle touch on your shoulder, it was kyrie "(Y/N) will you be so kind as to get me some more sugar at the store" she asked sweetly Thank the gods! you breath a sigh of relief, at least you won't have suffer an awkward lunch. You made your way swiftly out the apartment, luckily no one saw you as you stepped outside, taking a huge breath of air you relaxed and tired to calm your heart beat this was torture, how long are you gone go on like this you thought as you straightened yourself walking in the direction of the near by store, you heart felt a sting of hurt, maybe V is too occupied with his goal to have time for something as simple as affection or even dare you say love. You kicked a stone making it fly and hit a street sign, normally you would be impressed by that but V was occupying your thoughts to much.

Kyrie severed everyone some lunch and a beverage then took a seat next to Nero "hey where is (Y/N)?" Nico asked seeing that you haven't joined yet. V took a quick glance around and noticed that to, growling in his chest he stood up making his way out "where you of to so suddenly?" Dante asked between sips of beer

 "I have some business that needs to be taking care of" V said walking out and closing the door behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hello my friends, I hope you like the new V book so far XD, please vote if you think its good and I should continue and leave a comment if you like :3