Black Rose Part 8

...No

Before V could thrust his cane into the demons chest, a bright light appeared. You made it just in time as you held the cane in your hand. "what the hell .." Dante said watching the events unfold, as you stood up. You turn your gaze to Urizen "what trickery is this?" he growled staring at you. You felt pity for this demon to be consumed by this hunger for power. Holding out your hand you placed it gently against his forehead "Time you let go of this greed" you said softly as you wings started glowing. White and blue demonic energy emanated from your hand, Urizen's eyes closed "Rest" you hummed softly. The demons body suddenly dissolved into flickering light, you held out V's cane, absorbing the life essence. 

V's cane glowed blue as it changed into Yamato, V and Dante stared at you with astonishment. But suddenly Dante got wary as you unsheathed Yamato. What where you up to now? V took a step closer to you "(Y/N).." but his words where cut short as you drove Yamato into V's chest.

"What are you doing?!" Dante yelled. You held V in your arms, as Yamato disappeared  into his chest. V's eyes never left yours, gently reaching up he stroked your warm cheek with a slender hand. His eyes closing slowly, you placed your hand above his chest 

"Not yet V" You whispered as your hand glowed red from demonic energy, like a shock wave it went through his heart, shocking it to live. V gasped for air, the energy you  where transferring to him came from your own demonic essence. The words of your mother echoed in the back of your head..

"There is a price that must be paid.."

You smiled weakly at V, you loved him and would do anything to protect him, suddenly crashing your lips to his you gave up whats left of your demonic energy. The glow that emanated from you started fading, your wings drooped, suddenly bursting into feathers as you transformed back into normal, collapsing next to V.  

V tried to shake you awake but it didn't work, folding his arms tightly around your form he buried his face in your neck as tears fell from his eyes. Dante came up from behind placing a hand on V shoulder. The price for sealing the demon away inside V was the only way you could safe him but at the cost of using everything you had. But he will be able to live a life now, even if its not with you, its okay as long as he keeps on living. 

.....

Opening your eyes you found yourself in the same strange dimension you where before. You jumped up suddenly aware what just happened and that you might be dead...shit what now?

A sudden flash of light appeared, it was the same light orb from before, you looked around expecting to maybe see your parents but no one was there other than you. Taking the orb in your hands you held against your chest. Tears started streaming down your cheeks," I don't want to be dead" you sobbed. Your heart ached so much as just the thought of never seeing V again.

"U are not dead" a voice came from behind you as your mother appeared along with your father, you turned around to see their faces for the first time. Your mother was beautiful beyond words, with a warm smile she held out her hand. Your father stood on her right. A Handsome man with striking white hair and yellow eyes. Taking her hand you where embraced for the first time.  You never felt this before, the feeling of being loved and protected.

"Its not time for you yet" Your father whispered "We will be with you always."

"Always my dear" with a gentle kiss on your head from your mother the orbs in your arms glowed blue as it burst sending you back.

V was still crouched holding you in his arms, Dante heaved his sword on his back but something caught his eye as he saw this blue glowing orb ascending from the heavens. V noticed it to, looking up with teary eyes, he held out his hand catching the orb, holding it in front of your chest. The orb was absorbed and your eyes flickered open. 

Your eyes met with V's... "hey" you whispered. 

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed V story, I knw its a little short but am scared if i add to much it will ruin it. Sorry again for taking awhile to complete this book T.T am horrible i know lol. But please let me now what you guys think and vote if you like it. XD