Black Rose Part 6

"Well this wasn't the plan" you groaned as you dodged the empress attacks, as you ran up the wall, turned and jumped, aiming your sword straight for the demon's head, but  you were caught by its right claw, you gasped for breath as the needle point spike went through your chest. You coughed up blood as the empress ugly face neared, ready to devour you. But a vicious growl came from behind you as Shadow appeared, jumping over you, sinking his fangs into the demon's neck, the empress reared back, screeching in pain dropping you. Feeling a pair of arms catch you.

"V..." you whispered as V gave you a smirk "Seems I have arrived just in time", you smiled a weak smile. V took you out the battle area, placing you gently against a dead tree while he and his demons fought the Empress, you closed your eyes holding the wound in your chest with your hand as you waited for healing to kick in. But the demon bug was just too much for V, he didn't even have the strength to summon Nightmare. V suddenly fell to his knees in a coughing fit "V if you keep using your energy reserves you will die !"Griffin shouted.

"I..can't let her ..die" V whispered taking a glance back at you, opening your eyes, you could just make out V outline though your blurry vision, you tried moving but your limbs felt numb with pain. Tears started forming as you saw the empress closing in on V, he was already at his limits as Griffin and Shadow vanished into black mist. V was crouched down as if accepting his fate to die here.. 

No !

You suddenly felt heat rising in your body healing the wound on your chest, your eyes turned gold as a burst of energy was released angel and demon wings appeared. Just before the demon could finish of V, you threw your sword slicing of her claws as it hit the wall, the demon howled in pain the demon turned to face you. This time you were ready as the empress took a leap towards you, you jumped up and sliced her body in half. Letting two separate chunks fall to the ground, you landed with a soft thud next to V, he was laying on the floor breathing heavily, you could see his skin dissolving. Gently you touched his cheek, his skin was cold as ice, V looked up at you "well this is..interesting" he whispered looking at your wings "One demon wing that burns with crimson red and one angel wing with a golden glow. You felt a warm golden glow that emanated from your chest.

kiss him

That's same voice...bending over, you gently placed your warm lips against his cold ones. V's body began to glow as his skin started to heal and the cracks vanished, his body was healing. You broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, he gently placed a hand on your cheek "what are you?"

You just starred at him with the same kind of confusion "I don't know.." you whispered, V sat up feeling much better but it looks like healing him came at a cost as you suddenly transformed back to normal, falling forward, you wings burst into feathers and disappeared. V caught you and held you against his chest. You smiled a soft smile, feeling the warmth radiating from him, he didn't feel so cold anymore. I was a good feeling. Closing your eyes,V relaxed as well knowing that you both are fine for now. He started to hum a sweet tune, his voice made you feel at peace. 

When V suddenly made you sat up , he grabbed your chin between two slender fingers and crashed your lips against him. He held you closer, craving for more contact. Deepening the kiss, he made you gasped for air. Your hands were splayed across his chest, you could feel his heart racing. Your mind started going blank from the sensation, you couldn't resist him even if you tried. Your hands found themselves in his soft raven locks, you wanted all that he had to offer, you wanted him to feel loved and protected.

"I have fallen for you (Y/N), deeply and I intend to keep you with me till the end.." V whispered in your ear, kissing your earlobe gently giving you goosebumps. "Yes.." was all you could utter, you want nothing more than to be at his side till the end. V stood up and offered you his hand, as he helped you to your feet. V folded his arms around you in a loving embrace "Just promise me something... don't die." You held onto V even tighter, you wont allow any of you to die, it wasn't an option to even consider.

V chuckled at your reaction, it was comforting to know he had you by his side in this nightmare. He didn't know how you restored his body, but he was grateful to get a little bit more time in this world. He just wish he could be with you till the end of days but his physical form will soon disappear into dust once his demonic energy runs out.

But suddenly a crash was heard, and you were ripped away from V's arms, in surprise you nothing but a cloud of black and red mist that engulfed your body, V summoned Griffin but it was to late as you vanished into thin air...          

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: heya my fwends sorry for taking long to complete this chapter but its up now, hope you guys liked it ;3 new chapter will be up soonXD