FREDO LOUVIEN

Yes. You know it already. I'm the one who want them. I'm the reason why Freya is blind now. But everything you do is for a reason.

I'm caressing Freya now in my arms. I looked at her, peacefully sleeping. You won't get out now, not anymore.

When the first time she tried to escape, our parents died. Because we all promised to keep her safe, but our parents failed. They chose to let Freya decide, and her fate chose that she'll be free. Our leader didn't accept it, so they killed our parents. The second time is when she was depressed, she said she doesn't want to be part of us. That's why she tried again and they took her vision. So she'll be more and more near Darkness, our tribe. The last time she tried, they're about to take my life too. She tricked me, she said that she wanted water. So I give her some. But when I get back, she's gone. The Darkness was so mad, they transformed me into something I don't know. A creature that you may see and hear, but can't touch. Never.

You may be wondering why she didn't know any of it. That's because they erased her memories. And because they are ruthless animals! They waited for her to heal, and we'll be back to normal. The way it all started, forcing her to be one of us. I disagree with all of these. I would gladly give them my life in exchange of Freya's. But I know how they play... I know them too well. They will still take Freya even though they got me already. And I will never forgive myself when they do that.

"K-Kuya?" Freya said when she woke up.

She reached for me but fails because of the chains around her. I looked at the pitiful couple in front of us, looking at me with disgust.

"What's happening?" she asked. Groping for the chains that's holding her.

"Freya! We're in prison! Y-Your brother! He's a demon, and he wants to kill us!" the man said.

I can just take his lungs out, but I didn't. Why couldn't he be silent? Like the lady beside him?

"K-Kuya? Is that true?" she asked naively.

"Of course not," I touched her face down her neck. Oh, I'm gonna miss this.

"It is true! Believe me, us Freya! He's gonna kill us. Remember? He wanted you to be part of them! The darkne-"

"Enough!" I shut him when I saw Freya struggling.

She held her head with the chains, screaming in pain. Slowly, she lost consciousness again. Oh no, this is not gonna be good.

I held the man's head to make him fall asleep. He is a pain in the ass, I must say. He keeps moving and moving so I had no choice. I tighted his chains and let him fall asleep.

"Hmm!" the woman beside him moaned.

He's now very weak because of what happened earlier. If he just let me take my sister, he'll be fine by now. I just wanted to be with her while I am still living.

I immediately turned my head around when I heard loud noises behind. It was the Darkness! They're taking her!

"No!" I shouted as I ran towards her.

A big portal just pop out of no where to take her for good. I'm sure. I took off the chains, when I noticed that it was already loose. Freya gain consciousness while I'm pulling her againts the portal.

"K-Kuya? Ouch! You're hurting me," she rant.

But this is not the time for that!

"Freya! Open your eyes!" I screamed. Panicking because her feet are halfway throught the portal.

"It's already open!" she sound teased.

How the fuck are you even feeling calm emotions when the darkness are sucking you?!

I breathed hard, making my breast up and down as I succeeded. The portal's closed and she's here with me. I hugged her tightly as I sob like a baby.

"W-What's that?!" the man houted, shocked about what happened.

He's gain consciousness already!? I focused on Freya when I hear her sobbing too.

"I remember everything kuya," she said.

My eyes widened at her remark. "N-No. Please no," I shake my head second by second as she tells me that.

"I-I still don't want to come. Kuya," she said while crying. She said it like she's begging for my forgiveness.

I understand.

I looked in front of me again. It showed a phrase that is very predictable.

What is it gonna be?

I nodded and kissed my baby sister. As I stand up, the portal showed again pulling me inside.

"Take care of yourself now sweetheart," I smiled for the last time.

"No! Don't take us!" she pleaded in the portal, even though she knew that they won't listen.

"You are free now, Freya. You're now out of the woods..."

Slowly, I take a step farther away from my sister. My only family. I will never forget you.