Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 2: Where Are We?

(I do not owe Date A Live, Space Battleship Yamato 2202 or Destiny)

Season of the Outlander Chapter 2: Where Are We?

Location: Unknown system, Unknown Space

Warship, STERBEN, Main Bridge

Logan's Pov

I woke up from what happened last time, but my head hurts from when that energy consumed us.

"Ugh..... What happened? Why did I fall asleep or something? That's right! We were sucked by unknown energy and then... Oh crap!!"

I looked around and saw that I was on my ship's bridge and where Specter is.

"Shit! Spec!! Where are you?"

"Ugh... I'm here Guardian..... I'm not dead yet....." Specter groaned and was floating next to me

Thank the Traveler! He was still alive!

"Whew, ~~ I thought you were a goner for sure!!"

"I'm fine, but where are we?" Specter fully awakened

"I'm not sure..... You, me and the ship seem to be intact somehow."

Yeah... I'm glad everything is intact somehow... But still, what happened?

"Spec, give me a full damage report on the STERBEN."

I still need to know where we are, but first, I got to check the ship's status first.

"You got it." Specter accessed the ship's stat system, and the hologram of the STERBEN appeared.

"Hmm... Nothing seems to be wrong. Everything is intact somehow... Even ships inside the hangar of the STERBEN are intact."

"That's a relief. But the question is where we are in the first place?"

I looked at the window of the bridge. Everything was a vacuum of space outside, and I saw a planet that looked a lot like Mars.

"Hey Spec, that planet looks a lot like Mars don't you think?"

"Hmm... You're right! But where are we?" Specter asked with curiosity

"Let me activate the scanner to see where we are."

"Good idea, I'm gonna check the area on the ship to see if anything has been damaged. I'll come back to the bridge. Sound good?"

"Yeah, let's do that, I'll call you if anything happens on the comms," Specter said

"Got it" I left the bridge to check other areas of the ship. First, was the hangar for the ships. I had to make sure everything is okay with the ship.

5 Minutes later...

Location: Warship, STERBEN, Hangar

I entered the hangar and saw The Platinum Starling and Egbe remained intact.

"Well the outside of these ships looks fine but, I better check the inside."

I went inside the Platinum Starling and active the ship.

"Okay.... everything looks good to expect the radar system and the engines. Well, Specter and I should be able to repair this fast. Now, for the Egbe."

I left the cockpit of Platinum Starling and head inside Egbe.

"Okay switching on..... Hmm... the guns are intact, and the system seems to be running smoothly. Alright, now to the armory."

I left the Egbe and left the hangar deck and headed to the armory section. When I opened the door, the guns didn't scatter around the area; they were in their gun safe kit.