Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 6: Who is He?

A New Journey Ahead DAL x Destiny (I do not owe DAL, Destiny, or Yamato 2202)

Chapter 6: Who is He?

Location Earth, Japan, Tengu City

DEM Japan Branch Headquarters

Isaac Westcott was in his office along with two of his bodyguards Ellen and Artemisia. Three hours ago, Westcott detected something unusual from his <Beelzebub> and sent a squad to track down and capture it.

Beep Beep

A wizard appeared from the monitor from Westcott's office, "Please excuse my interruption, I'm here to report the strange energy reading."

"Ah, yes. How did it go? Were you able to find out what it was?"

"Yes sir, At first, we were not able to find it on our radar, but the coordinates that you gave us was accurate. Honorius fired its main cannon at the coordinates, and it revealed a small spacecraft

"Ho? Is that so? Well, that's interesting." Westcott replied with curiosity.

"Is it a Spirit?" Ellen asked.

"No, Ma'am, we can't read any spirit signature at all. As I was saying, the trajectory of the ship suggested it crash-landed near Mount Fuji. Captain Amelia and her squad were dispatched to locate the crash site to recover anything useful." The Wizard replied.

She continued her report, "She reported that she detected a strange energy signature from an abandoned building." "It's not a Spirit? Then what is it?" Artemisia asked.

"We're not sure. However, we encountered a small problem." "Problem? And what would that be?" Westcott asked

She replied, "After captain Amelia and her team went inside, we..... Lost communication with them."

Shocked to hear such news, Ellen blurted, "What?! What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid that... The entire first wave Wizard and Bandersnatch squad were... Somehow... Disappeared completely..."

"After losing contact with her 1 hour later my team and I were dispatched to investigate the last known location of the first wave. When we landed at that last know location, there was nothing. There were no bodies, no wreckage or blood."

Ellen questions her subordinate, "Have you recovered footage of the spacecraft?"

"Yes, Ma'am, we have the footage of the ship before it crashlanded near Mount Fuji and the appearance of what it is." The Wizard then showed the footage to her superiors.

What they saw was a ship that was uncloaked from the Honorius's attack and was trying to flee. Before it could, the airship fired again and damaged the right-wing of the ship as the ship began to land but break a couple of trees but didn't crash land. Then they saw something appear near the outside of the spacecraft.

They saw a figure wearing a cloak with a hood and was wearing strange-looking armor and a gun holstered to his right

"What... What is that?" Ellen asked, "It kinda looks like a person." Artemisia replied.

"Before we could get a closer look, the unknown disappeared out of sight, and it seems that it took the spacecraft as well."

They kept watching the footage and saw the spacecraft disappeared out of sight.

"Did it used <Invisible>?" Westcott asked.

The wizard shook her head, "No sir, we thought the spacecraft remained where it was, but then took a scan or tried to find it, it's completely gone. As if the figure just took the spacecraft with it."