The Research Tree

(As the story progress, it will be updated)

(There was a game I played called Starcraft 2. The Terran campaign named Wings of Liberty had a console and a research tree that allow players to choose one of the two research opportunities. And so, I decided to try something like this).

As the story progresses, Logan and Specter will gain resources that could be used for research purpose and discovers a new breakthrough and create new upgrades that will be used in the future.

Option 1

Hyper SIVA Capacitor

Specter log: The hyper Capacitor has been created thanks to the further study of SIVA, and <Realizer>

Specter log: The hyper Capacitor has been created thanks to the further study of SIVA, and <Realizer>. Which allowed us to create a self-replicating capacitor that reduces the reload time of weapons and systems. Allowing STERBEN and other vehicle weapons and systems to be cooled down or reloaded slightly faster than its weapons normal rate.

Migobueza Armor Plating  (Reference: https://ourstarblazers.com/vault/736/ https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Vanadium )

Specter log: This new plating armor can provide anti-beam (energy projectile) reflective armor and diffuses weapon impacts much more efficiently

Specter log: This new plating armor can provide anti-beam (energy projectile) reflective armor and diffuses weapon impacts much more efficiently. Giving a high chance of survival against a significant amount of enemy bombardment. This new plating would allow our ships (STERBEN and other vehicles alike) to withstand more severe damages from the enemy's weapons.

Infantry (DEM & AST weapons/missiles & Vehicle (Fighter) weapons are ineffective against this new plating of armor and would have a considerable amount of time bringing a target down that uses Migobueza plating armor.

When it comes to ship to ship combat, it would have a less chance of having the hull breached (Although the standard STERBEN's armor plating which is combined with Relic Iron, SIVA Nanites and other materials can give a significant amount of protection against weapons such as positron weapons). However, I can consider that the Migobueza plating armor is more highly resistant and advance than that of the warship's standard armor plating. Not only that, but we can implement the plating to our vehicles as well.

Option 2

Not available yet

Option 3

Not available yet

Option 4

Not available yet

Option 5

Not available yet