Human! Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax ~R e q u e s t e d~

I'm just gonna type this quickly, might not put things into great detail.

Thanks a bunch, FanficReader42028!

Alduin, Paarthy and I were all headed to Markarth, which seemed to be taking way longer than I thought.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"No." Alduin said.

"Now?"

"No." I sighed and we kept walking. An hour later, we finally saw a town.

"Now?"

"Yes." I read a sign and frowned.

"Um, Alduin, Paarthy, this says Rorikstead..."

"Rorikstead? But...that means we were going west instead of east! Paarthy, I thought you said you knew how to read a compass!" Alduin.

"Wait, east? I thought you said weast." Paarthy said.

"Weast? What kind of compass are you reading, idiot?!" Alduin grumbled and stomped into an inn, us following. I sighed and plopped myself on a chair.

"This one, sir." Paarthy pulled out a compass.

"That's west, Paarthy."

"Hey, I'm going to step out to get some fresh air." I told the boys. They nodded and continued making Spongebob references. I opened the door and leaned on the railing. The fresh air filled my lungs, and I exhaled. 

"You were supposed to clean! You didn't! Now you are going to get in trouble by Daddy!" I heard yelling and looked over and saw a blonde girl getting yelled at by a brown haired girl. The brown haired girl left, and the blonde started to cry. I walked over to her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm..fine...it's just my sister and daddy don't like me much." The girl said. "I'm Sissel, by the way."

"I'm sorry to hear. I'm Y/n." I said.

"Nice to meet you." She said with a small smile. Sissel and I talked about what we liked, and got to know each other.

"Hey, I once had a dream about a pale dragon with the kindest personality yet he was old and grey, and a dragon as dark as night. He was a little meaner, but had his nice moments. They both weren't scary at all. In fact, I told them about my sister, Britte and my daddy." Was she thinking about Paarthy and Alduin?

"Oh, wow..! I have friends like that. Their names are Paarthurnax and Alduin."

"Wow! Cool! Man...I wish I had a better sister and father...It would be fun to play with Britte without her screaming at me..or with Daddy, it would be great to do daddy-daughter things. Like draw together, or...or play outside..." She grinned.

"I'm sorry about your dad and sister. I hope things go better for you." I told her. She smiled.

"Thank you. Hey, I have to go do Britte's chores. I'll see you?"

"See you." She left with a smile and I walked back in the inn. 

"Guys, guess what?" I started the conversation with the brothers.

"Hmm?"

"I met this girl who is being abused by her father and sister." I said. They frowned.

"Okay, I may be the 'evil' type, but that's harsh...even for me." Alduin said. Paarthy nodded. "let's kill her father, and talk to her sister." 

"Yeah, okay." I said. Paarthy was looking down.

"You okay?" I asked. He looked up and growled, then it was like a bloody demon escaped.

"HOW DARE HE HURT AN INNOCENT CHILD! WE NEED TO SMASH HIS SKULL ON A FREAKING BOULDER, THEN CRUSH HIS ORGANS, SEE THEM SPILL OUT, AND DRAG HIS LIFELESS BODY UNTIL HIS WHOLE BACK HAS ROAD BURN, THEN THROW HIS BODY IN A RIVER! THEN DO THE SAME TO THE GIRLS' SISTER!" Paarthy yelled.

"Woah...woah, there buddy....calm down. We can't hurt a child. Where did all of that come from anyway?" I asked.

"...Uh, you're right, we can't harm a child..uh..." He stuttered.

"Let's just go."

"Okay, yeah."

We made our way out and to the girl's house. We sneaked in and hid until midnight. Everyone was sleeping, and we quietly made in to the father's room. Alduin took out his weapon, smirking, and Paarthy and I did the same.

"Let's get this over with." I whispered. We all stabbed our weapon in areas that are  most deadly.

"A-Ahgh!" The man woke up, yelling in pain. I covered his mouth, and his blood seeped onto his bed. Soon, the man was dead. I grinned, and Sissel came running in, and gasped when she saw her dead father, and the three of us.

"You killed him! You saved me!" She cheered. Not what I was expecting...

"Now to talk to your sister." We got up and went to Britte's room, seeing her sleeping on her bed. I shook her awake, and she growled.

"WHAT" She saw me and glared.

"You need to leave your sister alone, now. You father's already dead, and we won't hesitate to harm."

"Fine, geez." Sissel smiled and jumped around. 

"Well, we have to go. Bye, Sissel." I said. Sissel hugged me and said bye.

A month later, the brothers and I were walking around Riften, and decided to check out the adoption center.

"Y/n?!" A little girl gasped and hugged me.

"Sissel!" A lady came to us and smiled.

"Hello, would you like to adopt a kid?" I nodded and filled out the form, and picked up Sissel.

"Guess you're coming home with me." I said.

"Really?! Awesome! I'll have three amazing daddies!!!" She grinned.

"Hello, Sissel. I'm Alduin, this is Paarthurnax." Alduin said.

"You look like the dragons from my dream! Except human!" She giggled.

"I love her already."

"I'll give you three flowers everyday! Ohhh thank you, dads!!"

Dang..I write some cute stuff when sick. With the plot from Fanficreader42028, of course. 879 words.