Harmonized Intuitions

Hollow thoughts ...
that run by...
inside and straight outside...
                             the walls...
                                                                                                                      that houses my mind...
         Like a hollow log sitting in the forest that has been long forgotten...
    I have been forgotten...
     Me and this tree are one in almost every aspect and physical conditions...
But just as I was once the focus of what revolves around me...,
                     This tree & me collapsed and faced our demise at the same time...
    We stole peoples breaths away, the tree stood in the middle of a clearing in the depths of the woods surrounded by smaller trees that could never compare to this one for it was majestical like my mind...
                             It was layered with tangly moss that draped over its branches...
                  The thoughts in my mind bloomed like the flowers that blossomed on that magical tree...
Some would say it was beautiful just as I once was...
For the most stunning animals made this tree its home and it still is home to many creatures that roam the forest floor & round about where the tree stood rooted. Anchored to the soil that maid up the forest floors which lays over the earths crust...
      The molten lava boils & simmers like my souls passion to live for one more day...
          My soul wants to grow and blossom like the thousands of majestic flowers that bloom in the meadows...
Each and everyone of them unique but same in the way they sprout up from the dirt and grow strong and beautiful maybe I can be like them one day stand strong. Yet be as delicate as the petals on flowers when it comes to loving my true love...
...The End...