New year, new who?

I was ready to leave last year behind, leave all the torture and unhappiness behind. I was ready to embrace this year with open arms and with Harry.

With Harry I felt like I had a chance at something I thought was over for me. He made me feel like the world could accept me as me and not me with Henry.

With him it felt like everything would be okay and for once I wouldn't feel so low. I believed that.

Harry did have something about me and Henry though. I didn't let it go, I just gave it less of my attention. I had things making me happy i didn't need the constant sadness reminder.

—2 weeks earlier—

"Lu you know you should stop this?" Harry said concerned.

"No, I can't. Henry isn't dead Harry, I know it. I'm sorry I need to figure this out" I didn't look up to him from the files spread over my floor.

He knelt next to me.

"Lu, the world moves past Henry. There's more to life than him" he lifted my chin so I looked at him and brushed some hair behind my ear before kissing me softly.

"But Henry was my life" I said and smiled softly as his eyes stayed on mine.

"He's gone though Lu Lu. I'm sorry but this is wasting your time" he did a pity smile before glancing at the papers under my hands.

"Henry meant the world to me, I have you to show me that more than one person can mean the world to me but just because he's gone doesn't mean I give up." I barely heard myself speak. My voice stayed low.

"Lu, I love you. I don't want you sad ever ever and you know that" he paused and lifted my hands to hold them "please? For me just leave it and relax?" He spoke softly

"Okay..." I pushed all the papers together and threw them lightly on my desk.

We sat and watched a movie but I didn't pay any attention. I couldn't forget This Henry thing. I was close and I knew it.

Henry would know if I gave up. I would know if I gave up. I couldn't do it to him.

"Are you alright cutie?" I turned to see Harry's gorgeous brown eyes looking up to me from where he slouched.

I chucked "I'm good" I said carefully. "I have you" I tapped my finger on his nose before kissing him quickly.

He stretched his arms and smiled cheekily at me. He was very cute when he did that. He was even more adorable when he ran his hands through his scruffy hair.

It was things that I noticed with Henry but didn't think anything of, this was something that I noticed and adored.

He lay his head in my lap and wrapped his hands around my legs. He always did adorable stuff like that. Little flirty things which only made me love him more.

"I Love you Lu Lu" he said although his voice was muffled in my lap.

"I love you too you weirdo" I laughed as I stroked his hair.

I had really fallen in love with the new kid and it had changed my life. I hope Henry would approve of him. I wish they could of met but Harry only heard stories of Henry.

Joy was still "speaking" to Henry whenever I passed her. Although I still thought I saw him around but i just ignored it.

"I told Henry about Harry" joy spoke quietly

"Oh?" I paused "and what did he say?" I said teasingly. I didn't want to deny her Happiness so I went along with it.

"Ummm" she didn't look up. "He's very happy that your so happy but he thinks there's a problem." I sat still

"Oh?" I questioned

"He knows your looking in a sort of file?" She looked up at me innocently. "He says you should stop." She looked away again.

I sat stunned. Only Harry knew about those files.

"Files?" I questioned more

"Yeah something about him? He didn't say much and that I shouldn't worry but he told me he's seen how happy you are" she giggled "he thinks Harry isn't good enough for you sometimes but he's right about you leaving the files alone" she continued playing with her barbies innocently and left me confused.

"Can you tell Henry something from me?" I smiled

"Yep yep" she still didn't look at me but spoke sweetly

"Can you say that I say, I will keep looking at his files until I figure out what's going on" I said it as sweetly as she did and I saw her re say it so she would remember

"Okay." She smiled

"And one more thing, say Harry is perfect for me and I love him very very much" I kissed joys forehead before standing to leave.

"All of that, okay sweetie?" I called from the gate.

"All of it" she smiled and waved me away.

The entire walk home was confusion. How did joy know about that and to say that Henry saw it? The girl was 9.

I wouldn't stop with the files even if he told me himself. Henry Rogers was now more mysterious than ever and I wouldn't tolerate it.