Journey

CHAPTER 1

"My sons' for the longest your mother and I have kept this secret from you. We did not keep it from you to hurt you but to protect him" He spoke to his sons with his final few sentences.

They listened closely while trying to wipe their tears away from their eyes. Their mother had fallen first along with their grandfather.

For over 7 centuries they had hidden the secret safe and now just when they had truly believed that Lord Lucifer had truly gone from their very own existence he had returned to finish off what he had once began and what he once promised he would do to them. Unfortunately as much as they wished he had truly died he was back and he wanted revenge but most of all he wanted to know the locations of the ancient relics.

Troy was the youngest one in the family he was only 11 years old but his abilities had long flourished and he had used his special powers so well that anyone who knew him would swear that he was an adult. Devon was 16 years old and also very gifted, when he was first born and only a few hours old he set fire to the bed beside him where he slept he was a powerful fire dragon and Troy was the best wind dragon any Dragonian's had ever seen. Dragonia was located in a parallel dimension to earth. They lived a peaceful life but the family past was a best-kept secret.

The myth of a family of dragon hybrids was well known on different worlds except for earth. The only knowledge of any type of dragons was thru mythology but earth was about to learn that dragon's were very much real.

Troy lay next to his dying father and cried his little heart out wanting for his father to heal, to stand up and stay alive. In final few weeks of hiding from Lord Lucifer nothing could predict the events that would lead up to the present and the future. Troy watched as Lord Lucifer wiped out his family one by one. Troy watched as his father tried his best to stop Lord Lucifer who now by unknown knowledge had possessed ambrosia. Ambrosia the food of the gods rumored to be a myth now proved to really exist. Lord Lucifer was no longer a Lord but a god.

Devon wiped his eyes again for the 6th time and watched as his dad would struggle to speak but most of all struggle to breath properly.

"Take care of troy, you two are all alone now, you will need each other for this one last favor" father spoke as he spat blood into the air.

He coughed every 40 seconds and could feel his life passing by, his heart rate slowing and he began to wonder if there was more he could have done to stay alive, to protect his family but that was all to late. It was now time that they learned one of the families' worse secrets. A secret so horrible to them that every day of their lives they begged each other for forgiveness and hoped that they had done the right thing in this life time.

"In my hiding place across the valley of death, you will find the secret room that you boys are forbidden to enter. Go there and collect the pendant of worlds. Travel to a different world known as earth. There you will find a young man, he should be," he coughed up more blood and gasped for air.

Devon took his father's hand and slowly caressed it assuring him that he was there and that he wasn't leaving him. Father took a breath and continued.

"On earth look for a young man named Dean. He is your older brother" Father said.

Their hearts stopped beating and the entire ambience that was loud and clear was now gone. They were unsure of what they had just heard and wondered how that could be possible.

"I know it is a great big shock to find out that you have an older brother but there is no time anymore, Lord Lucifer will get the information he wants and head for earth. Your brother has the ancient crystals that Lord Lucifer searches for. You have to prevent Lord Lucifer from reaching your brother and killing him. If Dean is killed all hope for any life is gone" He said.