Chapter 6

He instilled fear of death in them. As the Russians worked to gather all the riches of their country to present to Lord Lucifer. Afraid that they would not please him they tried ever so hard to be spared but in the end when the Russians had given him what he wanted, within a matter of seconds Lord Lucifer wiped out a few of their cities.

Without realizing how fast he was going he was creating suction thru the water as Troy cut the water swimming quicker than before. He emerged out of the sea and jetted straight high into the sky with his newfound friends by his side. He saw the water come up from under him and follow him to where he had come to stop flying some 300 feet above the ocean. It had appeared as if a nuclear bomb had exploded underneath the sea pushing the water out. He was so amazed he couldn’t hide his smile from his dragons.The water dropped down making huge waves and omitting the sound of the water crashing back onto itself. He headed back towards the United States in hope of confronting his enemy. His adopted parents watched the T.V. closely in hopes of seeing Troy but they had no luck yet. The sighting of Lord Lucifer at the Grand Canyon terrified them everyone knew the end of the world had arrived and no one could do anything to stop them.

The trip that had originally taken him 3 days had now taken him one day to get back. Lord Lucifer had come to rest in Los Angeles. He laughed at the sight of thousands of people fleeing for their lives. Actors, working class people fled as he landed next to the Hollywood sign. When he was bored of watching Los Angeles pile itself out he decided to walk along the streets with his fellow slaves. When he landed on Hollywood Boulevard he noticed people looting, destroying and rioting. He felt at peace with himself as they made fools of themselves. Other’s trying to get thru the mess ran as far as they could when they saw him. He raised his arms up into the sky and everyone who was still around dropped in fear to their knees hoping that nothing would strike them. He looked at them and laughed at the control he had over the humans.

“Do not fear me, work as my slave and be spared, be free to do whatever you like, Loot, set fires, cause riots, rape, kill, do whatever your heart desires just obey me” he informed them.

A news reporter had been doing a story at the Grand Canyon marking the sighting of Lord Lucifer there when he froze in fear.

“Excuse me mister” Troy called out.

The camera crew quickly turned around and pointed the camera at Troy who was in the air flying.

“Yes” the reporter said with fear in his voice.

“Can you tell me where to find Lord Lucifer?”Troy asked.

“The, the last reported sighting was moments ago in Los Angeles,” the reporter mentioned.

He was not afraid of the young flying boy but at the dragons who hovered behind him.

“Thank you” Troy said nodding his head.

“Come on guys let’s go kill this bastard” Troy spoke to the dragons.

He quickly flew off with the dragons in tow.The news reporter jumped back on the camera quickly and started speaking.

“You saw it hear first folks live, I don’t know exactly what is happening but as you saw a young angel and two dragons are headed towards L.A to find Lord Lucifer.” The reporter mentioned.

The sight of seeing Troy fly was amazing to Jeff and the others.Debra was relieved to see him but was more amazed at what Troy had behind him. Devon was the only one you could say who was smiling big. He had thought it was awesome to know that his adopted brother not only could fly but, had dragons with him.

Within a matter of minutes he arrived in L.A quickly searching for him. He advice the dragons to stay out of sight but not to far they were his secret weapons against him. After quickly searching he found Lord Lucifer walking across the Santa Monica Pier. He took a deep breath telling himself that it was now or never and with the speed of light flew straight up and started to fly in a circle going faster and faster as he circled himself .Like an old slingshot that was used when David slayed Goliath he picked up enough speed then shot himself out of the quick spin and catapulted himself towards Lord Lucifer.