wish

"Baby, I don't feel so good,"
six words you never understood
"I'll never let you go,"
five words you'll never say (Aww)
I laugh along like nothing's wrong, four days has never felt so long
If three's a crowd and two was us,
one slipped away

i looked at him in awe, completely strucked by his beauty; his handsome face complements his emerald blue eyes with his messy black locks. his facial features, along with his slim body makes him look more attractive.

my mind starts to fantasizes about scenarios that could make one's face blush. my face suddenly changed when i realized being in a relationship isn't as easy as it was being romanticized in films and movies, and commitment isn't a thing that i'm used to, so i brushed those thoughts off quickly.

a small chuckle escaped my lips,  laughed like it was nothing and continued on with my day.

-

a couple days have passed and there i knew it; my feelings grew deeper, i had gotten attached to him, i couldn't last a day without thinking about him.

" god. he's so attractive. " i was thinking out loud that i didn't realized it. my friend heard " what? who? " i remained quiet but my eyes were still glued to something... someone rather.

she looked at the direction where i was looking at and gasped " oh bro, he's hot. " she whispered to my ear, " he's really pretty- wait.. come on. "

in the corner we both secretly watched when a tall guy with an owl like appearance approached him and placed his big arms around his shoulder laughing about how his volleyball training was fun as usual.

he rolled his eyes, doesn't want to look at this big noisy mess his friend was making anymore. his little pair of eyes were trying to find something to stare at,

looking around..

left,

right,

left...

bingo.

his eyes landed on mine.