were

Is there a reason we're not through?
Is there a 12 step just for you?
Our conversation's all in blue
11 "heys" (Hey, hey, hey, hey)
Ten fingers tearin' out my hair
Nine times you never made it there
I ate alone at 7, you were six minutes away

a short while after class ended... i was getting pretty exhausted, i already finished cleaning the classroom. the few students who already finished earlier than me were already leaving. i was anxious throughout the whole class, what was i thinking?! should i go fot it? if i do then... if i don't then... i would definitely call myself pathetic and damn well a fucking chicken.

i finished cleaning. i grabbed my bag and went for the door. a slender hand swiftly catched my wrist making me slightly off guard but i was too tired but i made an effort to turn my head to the person who dares to make me miserable.

it was him. he was holding my wrist. gripping my wrist? what's wrong with him? his green orbs were screaming im tired. we were the same.

" i'm sorry. " his voice was soft, his expression was very calm. there was nothing to say sorry for.

" for what? "

his mouth opened to say something but chuckled it off. why did that make me blush?! " well i suppose the teacher was right. you weren't listening after all. "

my face turned red and i was ready to punch his shoulder. " hey! atleast i was honest. " i puffed a small breath of air and crossed my arms. he let go of my wrist.

" well if you say so. but did you know? that question actually came from me. " he chuckled again. a faint blush creeping at the corner of his cheeks. i thought it looked cute.

" oh, so you were aiming for me? " i scoffed.

i looked around and we were the only ones left inside the classroom.

" not really.. but it was delight to have a nice talk with you. " he left the room with me following behind. we parted ways when we reached the school gate.

immediately after reaching my house i ran to my room and flopped on my fluffy bed. i was scrolling through my phone a little later i received a message.

京治:
remember me and this number?

名前:
yeah the guy who called me out in class thanks

京治:
i didn't mean it

名前:
alright then.

...

名前:
hey
wanna go eat dinner?

京治:
bold of you to assume that i have plans later

...

京治:
sure

i told him about where to meet especially when.

名前:
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey?!

he hasn't responded. he didn't even bother looking at my messages

i looked bitterly at the food that was supposed to be served to the both of us. i didn't like to spoil food so i ate it alone.

he arrived past 9, i already ate. when i told him to meet me here at 7, i know he lived only 6 minutes away.