1

Johnny Suh,one of the young mafia leader in South Korea.Everybody around the city would flinch whenever they hear his name.

He,the boss was current dealing with the mission.He was not present in the mission physically because it was a minor mission which his 'boys' can handle.

After 1 hour a call came,"sir,we did it!"a smiley voice was heard from the other side.But johnny is used to it.Yes he never failed in any missions.

"Good,lucas.",good was all he said.

-

"Sure dad,they won't get to see tomorrow's sun."Johnny said to his father who was currently talking about some opposite gang's plan,he want them dead before the get the chance to use it.

"I know son,i can believe in you"the old man said through the phone.son?
Johnny scoffed at the thought.

"Okay now i have to go,son."he said and hanged up the call before his son can even reply.It was always like that anyways,all they talked about the work.

This thought made johnny sad and frustrated.Thats why his mom left them. And this man who he addresses as dad didnt even bother to look for her.

After an hour or so,johnny stood up and went outside.Peaple in this area didnt knew him.They all saw him as a normal citizens but not as a leader of a mafia gang.He wonder around the city.

Suddenly he had an urge to enter a dark alleyway which was at his left.He entered the said alleyway and after walking for a while,he found something lightning in pink and purple lights.He knew it  was a club so he went there to clear his head out of all this chaoses.But what johnny didnt  noticed was a board written in bold,

Gay Fun Bar.

He went inside and was greeted with the strong alcohol scent and load music.But something was odd.

Why is everyone here male?where are the chicks?

Johnny is now confused but suddenly a hand came and dragged him towards the dance floor.He was also a boy but very seductive just like a        girl.

He started dancing close to johnny,more of like grinding with him.But johnny stood there straight.Aftera minute of so,the boy huffed in annoyance and left johnny who was smirking.

Right after he left,suddenly everybody in the bar went to the main stage.The loud music was stopped signalling that its going to happen something of the main stage.Curiosity got the best out of johnny.But he stood there straight.He was taller from almost everyone in this club,so he can easily watch the stage.

Everybody cheer a male who appeared in the pole.But it was dark so Johnny didnt saw him yet.Finally a song started

After a while when it was fair enough,johnny get to saw a skinny male,with black dress which was hanging losely that showed his collarbones and was dancing very seductively.

Everybody in the bar cheered very loud for him and even throwed money on him. Disgusting is what johnny thought at first but then..

They made eye contact.Johnny froze on his spot.He didnt know what to do.No,he knew what to do because girls in the 'normal' bar would do that,keeping eye contact while dancing but this time it was different.And johnny didnt knew why.

And johnny didnt knew why

What a beautiful kitten..

○●

Hey everybody~~
Your least favourite author is back with a new johnten story.Hope you enjoy it~

Thanks for reading
Please comment,vote and share