2.

"I don't wanna dance today.Im very tired today."

"They always want you to dance"the man sighed

"But i just had a threesome right now.Im very very tired can't you just ask sicheng?"

Ten and his manager was fusing.Ten just came from the room where he had threesome after hearing notice.Ten is not suprised tho.He strip dances in front of those old man,who wear creepy smiles and watch hungrily.
But today he didnt want to.But his manager was having none of it.

"No,ten!No means no.Now go and change your dress"the manager strictly ordered and went away.

"Urrrghhhhhhh!!"ten then went to change his dresses.

----

After the performance,ten was so tired that he could faint anytime.Note that last he ate was yesterday's lunch,which was nothing but a mini cup of ramen.

As he was walking downstairs very lazily,a man came and said "Hey ten,im hard." The manager.Suck to be him.

"Hyung,im not the only one.Please spare me today."ten asked with a very pale face.

"HuH?!are you Seriously asking that?!HOW DARE YOU,SLUT?!"his manager said and slapped him very hard.Then he started to drag ten to a room.

Ten whinned,yelled,squirmed but the manager didnt listen to him.

"Leave him alone,mister"both of them stopped their tracks and turned around to see:

A very tall man.With broad shoulder,Hair pushed back.wearing a long coat that reached his mid thighs.Under that coat,a black shirt which was hugging his abs,and damn you can already see his ripped abs begging to come out of that shirt.And had two long thick legs.Overall,He was radiating DADDY energy.

"Who are you?"manager asked glaring  on the said guy.

"Mr.anonymous"he replied,smirking

"Psst!bullshit.Look mister im not in mood.Im in other mood"manager replied while eyeing ten like its his prey.

"Well.lets do a fair desicion.who do you want? Johnny asked and looked at Ten.

"I-i- cant i just go and sleep?"ten asked  and both of them sighed loudly.Manager thinking that even tho ten is the most popular item to their costumers,he was still very sassy and brave.
Whereas johnny thinking why on the earth am i trying to save him?

"Choose"johnny said more strictly even the manager gulped at that voice.

Ten thought that if he went to his 7 months old known manager then he would have to do sex which they do very very often.
Ten again thought if he went to this new person then he would just sleep by doing some aeygo to let him rest a bit.

So at the end which is after an eterly he looked at johnny direction,keeping his head low.

"Y-you..."

"All right.its all settle then"johnny said as he dragged ten's free arm and tried to get him from that evil man.But ten's manager just grabbed his wrist tight. Ten whinced.

"Wait wait wait.He is the most expensive,Mr."manager said while smirking.

Johnny smirked back and gave him his black card.

Manager's face was very interesting.His eyes very wide same goes to his mouth.

"S-si-"

"Keep it all,im taking him for 1 week"johnny said lastly and dragged ten out of the bar.Ten following like a lost kitten.It was the first time he is going to someone's home and spending the entire week.

"Gay fun Bar,it is"johnny murmured after getting out of the bar.Then he glaced at ten.

"Oh god!now what im i gonna do with you?"johnny asked ten  spared his arm.

"What?you bought be here now your asking seriously?"ten replied and clicked his tongue.

"Well i know your a prostitute but that dosen't bother me cause im straight."

"Psst,straight?seriously?the way your were looking at me like your eat me anytime while i was dancing"ten replied sassily.

Johnny wouldve blushed if he was a timid man due to the remark.

"Whatever,now the queso is,what the hell im i gonna do with you?"johnny then turned to ten who  had hands deep in pocket feeling cold.

"What?didnt you just gave him your black card and told him that you are taking me for a week?"

"I did but im straight"

Ten frown but quickly smirked which placing his smol hand on johnny's broad chest,
"Take me home tonight.It will change your mind tonight,daddy"

                                   ○●

Thanks for reading
Please comment,vote and share~