7

"Rules are starting from today so Strip out of your pants"ten

"W-what?"

"strip"johnny demanded sterly.

Ten shyly unbottoned his pants and slowly slip his pants out.Johnny's eyes not leaving the scene.
Finally he got rid of his pants.

"Good boy"he complimented ten after staring at those milky thighs.
"Here have some coffee.If you wanna have some breakfast then do it by yourself.After that Water the garden,then clean the entire house,have shower cause you stink amd make lunch.Thats it,Im going upstairs"

Ten obediently nod,shyness still in his vein.

johnny went towards ten and lift his chin.His attention immediately went to his eyes.He wont admit that ten's eyes were beautiful.
"D-dont disturb me by then"was all he could say before sprinting towards his office.

Ten looked at the nearby watch and saw it was 9 am and  went towards the counter and saw the coffee cold so he just threw it started to make breakfast.He was very, very hungry.He felt like if he didnt eat now,he'll faint soon.

So he decided to go with a simple breakfast like toast,bacon and eggs and a glass of milk.
He successfully made everything but stopped when he couldn't reach the glass which was placed high in shelves.so he hopped up the counter and tried to get it but tripped and fell down from the high place and land straight on his butt.

"Ahhh-..fuck"he tried to stand up but felt the pain shot through his body.After a while he successfully got up,back still hurting and did the breakfast without milk cause he didnt wanted to get hurt again.

When he was done,he went to search for the damn gardan in this big ass house.When he finally did,he watered every plants.He had to admit,it was very beautiful and calming.He wanted to stay more but remembered he had 4 more tasks to do.

He lazily went to grab the materials need to use for cleaning the house.

Just after cleaning a corner in first floor,his back pain got worse.But what can he do?He have to baer it for a week straight.

With all those sufferings,he finally made it till 2nd floor.He was getting headache and his eyes was also betting blurry since it was his first time doing this stuffs and not to mention the chilly weather and him not wearing his pants

What kind of fucking rule is that?

He thought while massaging his temples.His headache wasn't getting better and he has to do one more work till he gets a break which is shower.

After an hour or two,he finally made it till the last room which was johnny's office.He hesitated to knock since he said not to disturb him.
But he had to.

"Uh-um johnny?" He knocked and heard a "come in"

"..yes,yes,so hendery,i hope i can trust you.Do the job alright,otherwise you know the consequence"johnny talked to the man who ten assumes as hendery,with his voice very intimidating.

"Ok.thats it.Yeah"with that johnny ended the call.and looked up at ten.

"Is there something you need?"ten snapped out of his daydream with johnny.

"Uh-um gotta clean"ten replied shortly and started cleaning.

While johnny took his own time to observe ten.

He never trusted anybody.He cares for his surroundings but never trusted them.He started to think if it was good to bring ten over.This boy could escape anytime he want and end his game.He isnt afraid of that tho,cause before he could utter a single word,he would send him to dear god by a bullet through his head.

But ten doesn't seems to be like that type.of course he is sassy and all but he could cleary see the fear in his eyes.When said the rules,ten looked like a lost puppy,regretting his decision to come with a stranger leaving his master.
He bought- no,ten is the one who choose him,so he has to be the one to keep with up him and his rules.

"Um- is something wrong with me?"ten asked suddenly

"No,you can go now"johnny replied sternly and ten went out.
All the way through cleaning,ten could feel his heart beating wildly as he felt johnny's stare at him.

He sighed as the biggest task is finally done.Now washing cloths.fuck.

He went towards johnny's bathroom and grabbed a small pile of cloths since maids were off just yesterday.

He then washed it and hunged it on ropes to dry.

FINALLY~

He went towards bathroom while doing a stupid,childish,victory dance not to mention he was also singing but at the low voice so a certain person wouldn't hear.

Little did he knew,that certain someone saw the act and chuckled

○●