5(m)

Its time to start the main action

Ten slowly started to grind his ass on johnny's crotch.Emitting a moan from him."ahh~daddy~"

Johnny bit his lips so hard that at the point it started bleeding.

After few minutes of grinding and honey voice moan of ten,he linged up johnny's dick at his entrance and lowered himself down.

This caused both of them to emitt a moan.Yes,finally johnny moaned.Johnny thought it was too pleasurable and more harder then a gunshot.

"Aaghhh Ten,fuck!"Johnny was totally unaware of the deal made earlier and it made ten smile in victory.

But Ten was in pain at first.Johnny's huge dick was just halfway yet both of them are moaning like crazy.

"Ah-Daddy touch me" ten said and started bouncing slowly.

"Fuck,im gonna have you for the rest of the week anyways"Johnny growled and changed thier position in a swift movement.Now ten is below johnny.

Johnny again aligned his dick and slammed in ten's hole.

"AHHHHHGGG!!"Ten screamed in both pain and pleasure.Not to mention a big phat,veiny dick is inside him,stretching him to the deepest.

"Urgh fuck!your so tight"johnny groaned and started moving his hips.

"Ahh-you can go faster"ten moaned and johnny took ten's right knee and placed it on his shoulder.

With the new position on,he started to go faster and rougher.

"aHHHHHH!!"ten screamed and acred his back when Johnny hit his prostate dead on.

Ten's moan encouraged him to go more fast,hard and rough.And so he did.

"Fuck-you feel so good"johnny groaned and lowered himself to suck ten's nipples.It wasn't any near like those girls out there but the pleasure is same enough.

Johnny was suprised when he leaned down to kiss ten but the latter just turn his head away.Before johnny could say anything,ten beat him to it.
"I-i refuse to g-get kissed a-and marked,p-please"

Johnny could just nod in disappointment.He really wanted to taste those lips.

"Urghhhh im gonna c-cummm-" Johnny then could feel the walls tightening around his length started going faster and deeper if possible.

"Hold up,baby boy"Johnny took the small's boy other knee and placed it on his shoulder.Now every thrust is meeting ten's prostate and He cant hold himself anymore.

ten could feel himself getting dizzier due to stimulation.

"Im c-close"ten tried to reach his dick but johnny slapped his hand away.

"Let me touch you"

Johnny said those words directly looking at ten's eyes for the first time in this night.

He then took ten's length in his hand and started pumping it in a fast pace matching with his animalistic thrusts.

"Come for me"johnny demanded ten by whispering in his ears,licking the sensitive lobe and
that was the main button for ten.

"ahHHH!!!"ten screaned again and shot his seeds in johnny's fist.

But that didnt stop johnny.He still thrusted into ten though his orgasms.
With the last deep thrust he released his thick milky cum inside ten.

Both were panting heavy.After catching enough breath,johnny pulled out of ten's hole and saw how ten is.

His body covered with a layer of sweat that shining in the dim room.His chest which was rising and falling matching with his heavy breathing and lastly his  hole,which was red and swollen due to what happened earlier and  was dropping with john's semen,falling onto bed.

In general,Ten loked mess.A hot mess.

"Sleep,I'll take care of you"Johnny assured ten,who is totally fucked out and damn tired.Ten could only nod.

Johnny cleaned himself  looked into the mirror.

So,im a gay?

He came back to room with a damp towel and saw an angel.Sleeping peacefully with arms and legs at four directions,totally exhausted.

He then cleaned ten and murmured
"Its gonna hurt tomorrow"

He placed the towel back,last time looked at ten who is sleeping peacefully with his large hoodie on and went to the guest room.

Yeah,he never shared a bed with anyone after sex.So,who is ten then?

●○

Hola guys~

Well,johnten couple is the h0rniest couple soooooo

THEY ARE GONNA HAVE --- EVERYDAY-until ten becomes too tired

So,that's it,byeee~