Ch-1: I meet a gossipy ghost.

Okay guys this is a new story which is a collab with @ilina20singh So basically she's gonna write the first few chapters and I'm gonna say that I helped in writing them. Anyways this is me,ie, Snowqueen and

This  is like, my first book ever, so I am DAM exited. Thing is my parents don't know about me writing and I'd like to keep it that way so my Mom doesn't try to weaponize it for my collage resume(seriously she had me take mock SAT's last-to-last year. I WAS TWELVE!). So the updates and responses from me will be sporadic. I apologize in advance.

Also that was ilinear equation^

Don't worry peoples!! I will save the day and update! 

-----------------

The alley that this story starts at is an extremely unremarkable alley. 

Two homeless people wrapped in whatever cloth they could find were huddled next to a pitiful excuse of a fire. 

A body of a middle aged man in the dumpster his suit stain by blood. the loud sirens as the paramedics rushed the screaming victims of Scarecrows Fear Toxin to the hospital an the occasional gunshot and screams. 

It was an ordinary alley at a normal night in Gotham. And this was the alley that our protagonist was walking down, dear readers. And this short, pale, malnourished girl was anything but ordinary. 

"Just great," she grumbled kicking pebble "Out of all the cities I could end up in, it just had to be this one!" she broke off, swearing in a different language. Now if this girl was normal, she would be angry at herself or the navigation systems. 

But she was not, so she knew that the rotten luck she was experiencing was caused by the fates twisted sense of humor. 

Stupid old grandmothers of doom. 

Nicole Di Angelo knew that she was partially to blame for her current situation. I mean what was she thinking trying to shadow travel out of camp? her last attempt had ended up with her in Beijing,  something she did not want to think about.

 But seriously China was better than Gotham. Out of one crazy place and into another. She thought  remembering the underworld. 

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt presence of the dead near by, and of-beeping-course she was walking towards the cemetery. (NO NO NO! We do NOT curse here  YES WE DO!, NO WE DON'T! MY ACCOUNT- MY RULES!)

She was the embodiment  of death and darkness. Nicole scoffed but continued on, although Gotham's reputation precedes the city, even in the Half-Blood world, she did not know much apart from the fact that the people there were crazier than Mr.D's victims. So a Q/A session with the dead and deceased it was.

 Yay. 

Note the sarcasm. 

As Nicole walked past grave upon grave, forgotten and ruined, she felt herself getting more and more upset. the souls of the dead were pitiful begging for their graves to be repaired. To be remembered. to move on to the afterlife. Nicole found one particularly active spirit,the most solid looking in the graveyard.

 "Oh, greetings, Ghost Queen." the Ghost curtsied.

 "Please, call me Nicole," the girl said, her lips twitching up in the semblance of a smile as her eyes softened. "I hate titles." 

The matronly ghost seemed to  blush, could ghosts even blush? at being addressed so casually by the daughter of Hades. No doubt this would become the talk of the town...er ,cemetery. 

"And what might your name be?" Nicole questioned.

"Molly, my Lady." 

Well I guess that is as good as its going to get ,thought Nicole. "So, Molly could you get me up to speed abut Crazy Town?" the young half blood questioned. 

And with an affirmation of 'of course my lady,'  the ghost caught Nicole up to speed on the happenings of the mortal world while. ( save the old English for Merchant of Venice, dude Ok.) the half blood was too busy fighting  the titan army, her father and her own demons. An hour later, Nicole bid Molly good bye, her head swimming  with stories about killer clowns and men dressed as bats and birds.

 As Nicole wandered around the graveyard she chanced upon a mausoleum. "Well, a girl's gotta sleep." sighed Nicole, slipping out of the frigid Gotham wind. She would worry about ways to get out of this styxed city later but for now, she planned to succumb to her body's plea for rest and enter Hypnos' realm. After all, shadow traveling does take a lot out of a person. 

Nicole arranged her backpack as a makeshift pillow and was out before her head touched it. The one good break was that she was too exhausted to have nightmares.

As the young half blood lay unconscious to the world outside the fates looked on, for they had great plans for the child of Hades.

---------------------------------

I know this is short but SOMEONE assures me that the chapters will be getting longer as we go along. NO solangelo because I WILL PUNCH YOU!!

CHILL GURL THIS IS NICO(LE)X JASON TODD. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE SO EASY TO RILE UP!!

I WILL PUNCH YOU!!!!

**laughs evilly**