Ch-9: I'm here to stay-

1

1. Dark brown at the roots and lighter brown at the tips. It's natural.
Also if you look closely, different strands of hair are slightly different and that  kinda freaks me out

2. 26 November

3. Atelophobia

4. Nope

5. Demons by imagine dragons

6. Does my dog count? If not then take it as a no

Future me: It's ilina20, No_username3333333333333333333333333 and a couple other people not on wattpad

7. Uhhh I think it was perrie2003

8. 6 feet

9. Mmmm. Probably Imagine Dragons Same

10. Hunnnnnndjsjakmsks

acrazedwriter (she tagged me also thanks for the cover!!!)

perrie2003

T0xic_Shadow

VioletTheAngel

Thalia_No-last-name

TheWhiteWolf3214

TheShushAssassins

ripokay

Enigma_Rain

Vee_TheWorm

------------

Dick waltzed into Nicole's room, "Wakey wakey! Time to wake up, Nicole. It's time for lunch. You already slept past breakfast and you have to eat now."

Nicole groaned, for once she was having a dreamless sleep and he just HAD to ruin it. "Don't wanna." Maybe the fates would spare him and let her sleep some more. But knowing the evil old grandmothers, that was as likely Zeus growing a pair. (don't ask me. I've never heard this in my life)

"Why? Aren't you hungry?" Dick asked worriedly, sitting on the bed and placing a hand on her fibula. "Are you tired? Any sort of pain?"

Nicole was slightly annoyed at being babied by him, although it felt kind of nice, being cared for. Maybe Nicole was tired, that was the reason she was being all warm and fuzzy, just the exhaustion.

"Tired." came the reply.

"Come on, Alfred will have my head in a creative and totally unpredictable way if you don't eat dinner."