Remember me

Wonyoung.pov

It's been a week since I woke up from my coma.

I'm glad that I managed to wale up from the coma but I think I'm missing something,pr someone important but just who or what is it?

Jang Gyuri unnie promised me that she would come and visit me but she's still not here.

"Wonyoung~I'm here"as soon as I hear the voice,I look at the owner of the voice.

"Gyuri unnie! Yuri unnie!" I greet them.

"I see that you already woke up now, our house would be cheerful again as soon as you got discharged," says Gyuri unnie.

"About discharged, until when do I have to be in here? I'm strong enough to get discharged," I whine.

"I know that you're a strong girl but you still need to be fully healed. Just wait a few more days and i promise you'll get discharged,"

"Fine," I sigh as I pout.

Then,we talk about what I've been missing out few days.

"Wonyoung-ah, I have to go now. My friend whom just got discharged had been waiting outside for a quiet long time. I'll visit you later again,is that okay?" Asks Gyuri unnie softly.

"Wah,she had just got discharged? I'm jealous. I'll meet you later then unnie,bye,"

Gyuri unnie and Yuri unnie walk out.

Not too long after that, a familiar face with her head hungs low came in and says,

"Goodbye Miss. I hope you'll get soon," she says and then she looks at me.

No way! YUJIN SUNBAE?!!

"H-how come? Wonyoung?!"

A-and she knows m-my n-nameeeeee?!!!!

Ahhhhhh,my crush notice meeeeeeeee!

I try to stop myself from smiling like a creep infront of her and I did.

I have to act I never know her. Yeah ,that's it!

We never talk to each other nor having a small eye contact despites the fact I've been walking pass her at school trillion times just to make her notice me but I failed. She's just too focus on her own life which made her not aware of her surroundings.

"H-how do you know m-my name? Do I ever met you?" I stutter at the frist sentence and succeed on acting at the second sentence.

Just then, I saw Gyuri unnie and Yuri unnie peeking at the door.

"Wonyoung, it's me,Yujin!"she walks closer to me and hold my right hand.

I'm completely flustered.

Oh dear heart,why are you beating non stop. I think you want to make me suffer from heart attack.

"I even helped you to find the one whom tried to kill you,Huening Kai. We even go out on a date. Remember me?" She says as she looks at me like a puppy hoping it's master would give it treats.

Okay,she starts to say nonsense. I'm terrified by her now.

But it's true that the one whom trued to kill me was Huening Kai. My family told me about it a few days before and Kai's family came to apologize too.

"Date?!" Gyuri unnie slammed the poor helpless door open.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me you went on a date with Yujin before you're coma, Wonyoung? Since when did you keep secrets from me?" Gyuri unnie looks disappointed.

"I don't unnie. I never had a date with her! Can't you remember that Kai's had ben been overprotective towards me?" I deny.

"Then what is the 'date' Yujin talking about?!"

"Molla. Why do unnie ask me? You should've ask her instead,"

Gyuri unnie looks at Yujin with her tell-me-or-I-kill-you look.

"I-it,I mean the date. No, I-" Yujin answer nervously which made Gyuri unnie cut her words.

"Okay,enough. As long as you don't hurt my sister you're safe,"

"Btw unnie. How do you know Yujin here?"

Okay, I never tell I have a crush on Yujin to her because she might tease me everyday.

"Ahh, Yujin helped me once,"

"Oh,that's how,"

I felt relieved. I thought that she knows about me having a crush on Yujin.

"Yujin, let's go. We have to go now," Yuri unnie says to her.

She nods weakly as she looks at me with a disappointed face. She walks out following Yuri unnie.

"Yuri-ya, I'll just be with my lil sis. Is that fine?"

"Sure, enjoy you're time,"

Yujin and Yuri is now completely out of sight by now.

Suddenly, Gyuri unnie looks at me with a teasing smirk.

Oh boy....

Author:

Some of you already read this but I publish it here now instead of the book 1