Sleepover missions

Wonyoung.pov

Hmm....something is off with Yujin sunbae.

No way! That last glare to the boy, a warning maybe?(she saw it).....

She's uh JEALOUS?!!

Pfft no way, not in a million years. How can someone like her would be jealous because of someone like me?

"I expect for a thank you for help you just now but I guess there's none," Yujin unnie says as she finally let go of my hand.

See what I meant about her not gonna be jealous? Her sentences just proved it.

"Uhh, then thank you?"

"Your welcome! I thought you won't say it,"

"Well I did say it,"

After that, just silence.....

"I guess we're at your dorm. Then, goodnight ,have a good sleep and don't forget to dream of me,"

Did I heard it wrong? I must be tired that I imagined things.

Yujin.pov

DREAM OF ME???!!

I.AM.NOT.BEING.MY.USUAL.SELF

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH. YOU RUINED IT. PABO YUJIN!! \(⁹○⁹)/

Eyh wait, she still acts normally. She didn't hear it? I'm glad.

But why does the other side of me is hurt? Why does it hoping Wonyoung to hear it?

I am a confusion.

Back to Wonyoung.pov

Wait a minute, where is it?

I search at my pocket, bags and everywhere.

WHERE IS IT?!

I start to look at Yujin unnie shyly

"Yes?"

"I *clears throat * I uh I think I left my dorm key at home,"

"Oh...Then that leaves no choice. You'll sleep at my dorm since you already tells your eomma that you'll be sleeping at your dorm,"

"Would that be okay for you unnie?"

"Of course. You've been there so why won't I,"

I've been there?

"I mean you'll be comfortable there," she continues.

Yujin.pov

( wow ,I changed pov a lot, I hope you won't be confused)

She doesn't remember you Yujin! Why didn't you watch your words! You should learn to be careful with your words from now on!

As we arrived at my dorm ,I open the doors and let Wonyoung walk in first.(such a boyfriend material ^°^)

"I need to go to the toilet," Wonyoung says as she walks faster to the toilet .

Weird...so far as I know,my dorm isn't the same as hers. Each level has different type of dorm.

I have a lot of doors in this dorm (her dorm is like an apartment. It has it's own kitchen ,bed room , toilet etc.)yet she managed to go the right door.

Well, I guess she must've been to someone else's dorm in the same level.

I'll take a bath first then I'll make something for dinner.

After 7 minutes....

I walk out with my towel around my neck.

"Unnie, did you already take a bath?" Wonyoung widen her eyes.

"Yeah, why do you look so surprised?"

"But it's only 7 minutes. Did you take a short bath?"

"Short bath? But I took shower longer than usual today. The usual time is only 4 to 5 minutes,"

"Um...okay?"

"Wonyoung, why don't you take a shower first? You can you my spare clothes and the soap,"

"Okay unnie,"

Wonyoung walk into the bathroom.

I check inside my wardrobe for a comfortable clothe and pants for Wonyoung.

Hmm..I never wear this one so I'll let her use this.

Our height is almost the same so it won't be a problem.

Mission on finding clothes for Wonyoung is done so proceed to the second mission,

Dinner.

Tteokbokki, Jjangmyeon and Kim chi would make a perfect meal . I hope Wonyoung likes it.

Okay then , let's change into The Chef Yujin Ahn.

Skipskipskipskipskipskipskipskipskipskipskipskip...

I'm afraid that this jjangmyeon will get cold. It's been an hour.

Then, I hear a footstep. I turn my head facing the owner of the sound and .....

SHE'S HELLA CUTE!

Well, she's always cute no matter what she wears.*whipped*

What's this? I feel  blood rushing through my face which is creepy.

No Yujin! Don't tell me you're blushing so hard right now! She might notice it!
I better look away now.

She's wearing this (violeta dance practice )

Wonyoung.pov

I'm wearing Yujin unnie's spare clothes.

Luckily it fits perfectly.

Looks like Yujin unnie hasn't realized my presence here since her back is facing me.

I walk closer to her and without my consent my hands moves and wraps itself around her.

Why am I suddenly bold enough to hug her?

WHAT AM I DOING?!!

Dup dup, dup dup, dup dup

* heartbeat sound*

"W-wonyoung-

Author:

Nice to meet you readers again.

I'm on a day break fro studying so I thought why won't I continue the story.

Anyway, after this, I'll be on a break from being an author again. Sorry. 😓

I hope you enjoy this chapter.😊