Game

Wonyoung.pov

"Y-yujin s-sunbae," I say.

I totally change my face expression as I lift my head facing her.

From annoyed expression to this expression.

"You look like you were in a deep thought? Any problems that you want to share with me?"

"A-aniyo, I forgot to, uh," think Wonyoung,THINK!

"HOMEWORK! Yeah, my homework. I forgot to do it,"Nice excuse Wonyoung.

"Ouh, how about you do it later since today we won't have any lesson cuz we're gonna have classes bond time,"

"Really?!THAT'S GREAT!" I act like I don't know about the classes bond time.

"You don't know?! " She asks,shooked.

"Uh no. It's still my first year of high school y'know," I try to keep an innocent straight face.

"But I thought that you said you're sister is a student here too,"

Oh no! I have to look for an excuse!!

"Um yeah. But she doesn't give me tips even before I start high school,"

Argh! If Gyuri unnie found out she's gonna nag me for real! Cuz she always give me tips ALL THE TIME.

She's gonna say 'so you meant that what I've told you since you're a kid was just a joke?!' or something like that.

I feel so guilty right now but what can I do? I'm really desperate.

"Oh. Well then, I can give you tips. Like what do you need to do during presentations and such if that's okay with you,"

"Sure. I'll need that,"

Tbh Yujin sunbae, I won't need that cuz Gyuri unnie would tell me first.

Yujin.pov

I was about to talk something to Wonyoung but Wonyoung's class door slams open revealing the boy that hates the idea of being with this class.

"Okay kids! I just wanna warn ya to NOT mess with us, SENIORS. Understand?!" He warns.

This guy really deserves a beating.

I can sense that Wonyoung's classmates are scared of him. Even Wonyoung seems scared of him.

I can't let this happen! I have to beat the shit out of him.

"So what if you're a senior?! Aren't we supposed to have classes bond time!Which means that seniors like you and juniors like us are equal!" A girl snaps at him.

I can smell something's burning. I think I see a smoke coming out of Jun Hee (I  want to give a name to the jerk. I'm making up the name so if it's an idol's name ,it's a complete coincidence)

"Yah! Who are you to speak at me like that KID!" Jun Hee shouts.

He walks to the girl earlier and grab her hair. The girl screams in pain.

I know that the teachers won't be around since there are no classes.

I punched the shit out of him which made him fall to the ground while holding his cheeks that I punched.

"Ahh, such a nuisance! I try to hold back but my hands won't let me. Are you okay? Does your shitty talk finally came out or you need another of my hand to finally set it free?" I say to him ignoring the fact that Jun hee is fuming with anger right now.

"YOU BISH!" He shouts as he about to hit me but he's too slow.

"I guess not yet. I think I have to help you with that,"

Boom! Pak!Bang! Kappow! Kabush! Paw!Bush!

(I'll just write these since I don't want to explain the violence happened but you get it right?)

After I'm done ,I drag him out of the class and lock the door.

"Okay! Since I got him out,shall we start without another interruption? Or another from my class want to be like him too?"

My classmate shook their head as a no.

"Then, let's start the game!"

All of us agreed to play this game,
Secret friend.

Even though we only have classes bond time for today, both of our class have to play it for 3 days.

We all put our name on a paper and put it inside a box. We all took turns taking a piece of paper.

I take a look on my paper but I didn't open it. I can see that there's an N word in the second last.

Could it be...

Wonyoung??