|01|

Kentrell Gaulden.
__________

"Damn. Yo babymomma done got fine as a bitch when she left yo ass! I'm tryn' hop onnat!" Babyjoe yelled, looking in the phone of my babymomma Bree live.

I straight faced him, before snatching the phone to see her on live looking good as fuck. And she done got thick. Damn.

"I know that's yo babymomma and all, but can I hit that? Like just once?" Quando took a peek at the phone, and asked me.

"All y'all dumbasses get the FUCK OUT!" I yelled, seeing all them tuned into her live where she was shaking her ass acting a fool.

"Butthurt ass bitch" Kd mumbled on the way out, and I glared at him. Tired of his bitch ass.

They all left leaving me in my thoughts. I pulled out my phone, quickly clicking on her live from my fake account.

"Fuck a nigga and a bitch, ion need em!" It was comments being made about me, and she responded.

I balled my face up at this dumb ass making these folks think we done. Knowing damn well I ate her out bout 3 months ago when she was supposed to be 'visiting her mama'.

"Period!" Tamika, her hoeass friend co-signed.

Little did she know Tamika fucked up wigs having ass was gone get her in some big trouble.

I threw my phone to the other side of the wall watching it shatter, when she started speaking bout some nigga she was talking to.

"Fuck that stupid ass hoe" I mumbled laying back on the studio couch.

No matter how much I tried to move on from her, it was like she had a hold on me. She was the only bitch I was ready to drop everything for.

Jania, Jonai, Yaya, non of them hoes could compare. They was just around cause I hate being alone, but now I was determined to get my heart back.

I had her name tatted 3 times, and her face on my chest, oh yea she couldn't leave me.

I was gone get her back, but first I gotta find a way to get her dumbass down here to BR.

_____________

Chapter 1 down 😌 many more to go.

How y'all like this? Should I keep or delete?

Bree'on.