|08|

Bree'on Davis
_____

"No bitch, He was just over here last night to see Kind. I wish I would do some with him." I told tamika as I got ready.

"Mhmm. Y'all was looking real comfortable on his instasnap" I snapped my neck so fast, not believing what I just heard.

"His what now?" I raised my eyebrow.

"His instasnap, he was laying down on your thigh while you was watching tv" she pulled out her phone showing me the video.

"Bitch— Ian even kno he posted that. His dumb ass always doing too much" I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"And now you got his lil girlfriend or whatever subbing you on Twitter. Go look"

I pulled out my phone going on the Twitter app, to see my notifications full with subs.

I'm.Arabian
Bitch don't get Too comfortable... he'll always be MINE 💯😉

I'm.Arabian
He know where home at 😘 Ian worried.

I clicked on the icon to make a new tweet, and I typed it out posting it.

Bluerose 🦋
Aww sis you mad? ☹️

Bluerose 🦋
Go get some money instead of chasing after a nigga sis 😘 cause best believe me & MY baby good.

I threw my phone down going back to getting ready.

"Period! I raised you right bitch" Tamika read the tweets laughing after.

"Girl bye. I been playa, hell you talm bout?" I combed out my hair, looking at the time.

1:37

2 would be here soon, and Kentrell was supposedly taking me and kind out to some park.

She was in her room sleep after I practically fought with her to get her ready.

"Oohhh bestie you look good" I did a lil dance as she hyped me up.

I decided to get a little cute since I haven't really been on my shit since I've been down here.

I had on these camo capris with a black crop top, and  my guissupe sneakers.

Nothing major.

"Alwayssss." I dragged. "Anyway me and Kind gone be gone for the next few hours, so I'll catch you later best." I kissed her cheek walking out the room.

"Bye bitch. If you needa bring Kind home and get you some dick I got you!" I cracked up.

"Girl bye! You just didn't want me with him few days ago!"

____

Throughout the whole ride to this place, me and Kentrell cracked jokes, and of course he did his flirting.

"On some real shit Bree. You got ass shots or sum'n? I won't judge you" he told me as we had just got situated down at the restaurant.

Oh yea, we had went to this child amusement park before this and Chile, we had FUN.

I'm talking bout Kentrell big childish ass all on the kiddy rides.

"Boy no. After I left yo stressful ass I got on my shit." He raised his eyebrow.

"First off ian stressful. Second, what the hell that gotta do withcho' ass?" I covered his mouth when Kind started saying 'A'.

"There is a such thing as happy weight, you know?" We both laughed, and the waiter walked up to us to get our drinks.

He left and conversation started back up.

"So what you sayin' is Ian make you happy?"

I fiddled with my nails, "No and yes. You made me happy when you were being the nice and sweet Kentrell. Other times you'd make me unhappy, and we both know why."

He nodded, "I know and I been meaning to tell you sorry for dat. Ian really wanna do you like that." You raised my brows.

"So why did you?"

"I was a lil boy tryna be a grown man." He spoke truthfully and I nodded understanding.

"But now I'm a grown man" he cheesed, "and I'm tryna show you all bout my grown man ways."

"Ok childish ass teeth under them grills." He mugged me and I laughed.

I laughed throughout the whole dinner, we both did.

"Wait before we leave take me a picture." He mumbled something before I posed and he snapped it.

"Thanks."

I posted it watching it blow up.

Breeonnnnn_ Got you feeling some type of way 💕

12,849 comments

Nbaybfanpage MAN 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Janiamshell Pretty ass! 💕😍

I'm.arabian Ain't me fasho 😉

BreexYoungboy My fav 🥰

Nba_youngboy ❤️

I looked over at him seeing him staring at my picture and shaking his head.

Oh yea definitely got his ass hooked.

"Kentrell?!" I called out.

"What?"

"Drive nigga!"

______

Not edited.