|03|

Bree'on Davis
_________

"I'm trying to protect my heart, but you're making it so harddd" I sung into my Snapchat, uploading it after

"Bababa" Kind babbled out words from her car seat in the back, causing me to smile.

"You good back there baby?" I asked as if she could really understand me.

"Ya!" She yelled, giggling after.

I smiled, pulling into fuzzy's where Tamika asked us to meet at. It was lil small Mexican restaurant that we hit up occasionally.

I parked my all black Mercedes, getting out going to the back to unstrap kind.

She made little noises as she always would, as I put her on my hip walking inside the place.

I looked around, until my eyes landed on my Tamika and her son, Braylon.

"Boo." She jumped up from her phone, calming down after she saw my face. I chuckled.

"Scary ass."

"Girl bye, you can't be scaring a bitch like that. My ass thought you was the police for a second." She held her chest dramatically.

I got kind in a booster seat, before sitting down myself.

"And why would you be worrying bout the police, Tamika?" I eyed her.

"Let's just say I be on my city girls shit." She mumbled.

"Bitches move to Miami think they a city girl and shit." We both busted out laughing.

Oh yea, did I forgot to mention Tamika was from BR too. We've been best friends since 11th grade and decided to come out here together.

We had lil small talk or whatever, before the waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink.

"I'll take a sprite." I told her.

"Coke." Tamika told her, she nodded writing it down.

She paused, looking at me a little bit longer not moving.

"Anything else?" I asked not wanting to be rude, but sis was just staring.

"Yea actually, aren't you NBA Youngboy's girlfriend? I remember he posted you on his page before."

"No, you must have me confused with someone else sweetie." I fake smiled.

She shook her head, about to say something else until Tamika crazy ass stopped her.

"Bye. Thankyou. Go get our drinks please."

I held in my laugh looking the other way, I turned back around when she wasn't there anymore.

"Ohmygodddd, you so mean!" I told her seeing her face scrunched up.

"Nah cause this bi- girl act like she couldn't comprehend. Tired of folks bugging you bout youngboy stupid ass"

I sighed, thinking about him.

It was hard for me to not when that's what the public knew me as. Nba Youngboy's babymomma who 'broke his heart'.

"Bree?" Tamika called snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at her not noticing I was crying until I felt a hot tear hit my mouth.

"Girlllll. You know I hate when you cry" Tamika got up consoling me. I wiped my tears before speaking.

"I just don't know what to do, Mik."

"I already know what you thinking, don't even do it. He doesn't deserve to see my niece. And, if he really wanted to see her don't you think he'd reach out?"

I sniffled, "but it just doesn't feel right. I can't do this to my baby, I just can't."

She shook her head walking back over to her seat.

"Do what you want. When you get back involved with him just know I told you so." She bitterly spat.

Um yea. I'm not gone press it too much but I need my comments and votes. Thanks.