|06|

Bree'on Davis
_______

"Whatever it is, that you do, when you do, what you doinnnnnn" me, Ari, and my momma practically yelled through the house

We had got here and momma, Ari, and my little sister Kahari tired Kind out until she fell asleep.

Now kahari was up in her room, Tamika was out visiting her family, and Kind was upstairs sleep.

"That you do-o-o-it!" Ari dramatically sung loud as hell.

"Knocks me right off of my feeeeeet!" My mama dragged.

I heard a tiny cry from all the way upstairs, making me run and turn the music off.

"girl what the hell?" Mama and Ari looked at me weirdly.

"Kind just cried a lil bit."

"How the hell you hear that from all the way up there?"

"Mommy instincts."

"Hell no that's creepy instincts. Yo ass done went to Florida and got weird." I waved them off walking up the stairs.

Just like I suspected, when I got to the third step I heard kind burst out crying like she always did when she'd wake up.

I got to her room to see her sitting up between the pillows crying.

"Shhh" I picked her up, rocking her side to side before sitting down.

"Bree!" Ma yelled from downstairs.

"Yea?"

"Bring my grand baby down here and you and Ari go to the Walmart for me." I huffed, getting up with kind walking out not before getting her bottle.

"Here. Now give me my nukie" she handed me her keys, then grabbed kind.

"Uhhh. What you want at this store now ma" I asked.

"The stuff I need for my lasagna. Now go." When she said that I hurried up and got on, cause my momma cooked the best lasagna hands down.

I got in the drivers seat since Ari was in the passenger.

"Just gone make my ass drive, huh?" I mugged her as she sat on her phone.

"Hell yea. You the mommy, you do motherly things as drive" she laughed.

"While you talking you gone be a mommy next"

_

"Aye shawty!" I kept walking in Walmart hearing thirsty ass niggas call out.

Ari stayed in the car cause she wanted to 'talk to her man'.

"Say I know you heard me!"

I glanced at him, and from the looks he wasn't too bad. Too bad for him I wasn't looking for a nigga.

I kept my head down walking into the store, feeling the cold hit my body.

I had on a shorts and shirt suit, and it wasn't doing me justice in this store.

I walked to the sauces aisle getting the different sauces my mama needed.

After I got everything I decided on going to the toy aisle to get Kahari and kind a toy.

Hearing a few loud voices, I cringed at the squeaky but familiar voice.

"Nigga get the water gun!" I turned to the Barbie doll shelves minding my business.

_

Kentrell Gaulden
______

"Nigga get the water gun!" Ben told babyjoe, they dumbasses was in Walmart running wild.

I was just chilling when this girl had walked down the aisle, but she was moving so fast I couldn't see her face.

Shawty looked good from behind though.

I thought about Arabian being here, but decided on saying fuck it and walked up to ole girl.

She was into the shelf when I tapped her making her jump, and slowly turn around.

"Not interested." she mumbled rolling her eyes, still looking down.

"Ain't ask that shawty." She snapped her head up fast, and when I saw her face my whole body froze.

She stood there still looking in my eyes not saying a word.

I looked her up and down finding myself smiling at her, but she didn't return it.

"Br-" I was about to speak but got cutoff by Arabians voice.

"Kentrell! What the hell you got going on over here?" She stood right beside me, looking at Bree hatefully.

"Mane gone somewhere—"

"No. Introduce me to your friend" she fake smiled trying to be petty.

Knowing damn well she knew who Bree was.

"Pretty sure you already know me sweets. Anyways, what Kentrell?" She rolled her eyes.

"Put yo numba in my phone. I wanna see my daughta." I could see she was irritated, but she put it in and handed it back.

"Bye babymomma." I chuckled watching her walk off.

"Uhh Kentrell!" Arabian stomped off making me shake my head.

Time for her ass to go too.

________

Vote and comment. Only way I'm updating again.