|09|

Bree'on Davis
______

"Uhhhh" I declined the call again, flipping the covers over my head.

It was 11 at night, and I was trying to sleep, while Kind was with my mama since she wanted her to sleep with her.

I thought it was over until a few minutes later my phone started ringing again, I groaned sitting up in my bed and answered the call.

"What the hell you want?" I snapped when the person's face came in the camera.

"Watch yo tone when you talking to daddy like that lil guh" Kentrell pointed his alien fingers into the camera.

Lord it was late and his voice sounded so se-

"What you want? I'm sleep." I patted my head, ready to go back to sleep.

"Already told you I want you. You just keep playing wimme like I won't have you somewhere bent over screaming out my name" he boldly stated.

"Oh yea? Why you so sure of that Kentrell?" I raised my brow.

"Cause. I was yo first, and know imma be yo last."

"Pshh. How you know you my last?" I laughed.

His facial expression changed so fast, "Yea aight. Get you and that nigga fucked up" I smirked.

"Alright Justi- I mean Kentrell." I played with him a little more seeing his jaw clench and him get mad.

"Awwl lil Kentrell mad I let another nigga hit it?" He just sat in the camera mugging me.

"Bruh if you just gone sit here imma hang up. I'm tired and I wanna sleep"

"No you not. You bout to stay on this phone all night now since you wanna play"

"Ashidd. Fuck you thought this was? Night nigga" I hung up in his face turning my phone off.

Know we gone have some problems in the morning, but it's night now and that's for the morning.

_

N E X T D A Y

I stretched out the bed, removing the covers from my body and getting up.

I went in the bathroom doing my hygiene, and wiped my face off walking back into my room.

I sat on my bed, and waited for my phone to turn on. As soon as it did a bunch of notifications popped up.

53 missed calls from Kinds dad❤️

43 messages from Kinds dad❤️

I laughed cause this nigga actually called and texted that many times. He must've been mad as hell.

I got off my bed walking into my closet to put some clothes on before I went downstairs.

"Ooh mama I smell bacon!" I walked into the kitchen seeing her around the stove cooking breakfast.

"I smell a ass whooping if you don't stop yelling in my damn house. It's too early Chile"

"Ma see you ain't even have to do allat. Where my child?" I laughed sitting down at the table.

"Sitting up in her walker in the living room. How you ain't see ha?" I shrugged walking back into the living room to see her getting into stuff in her walker.

"Girl you gone tear your mimi house up fore we leave." She seen me and started laughing, reaching for me.

"Hey my babyyy" I picked her up tickling her.

"Ma" my heart melted, hearing her say those words again. The other day she had said it but I didn't think she would repeat it.

I walked back into the kitchen with her on my hip, sitting us both down at the table.

"What you doing today Bree?" Ma asked me as we started eating around the table,

"Ion know. Ain't non to do down here. Part of why I left"

"Yeen gone go be with my li' son?" I choked up on my eggs, quickly grabbing my water.

"Now who is your li'son?"

"Kentrell. Kind daddy. My li'son." I rolled my eyes at her being extra.

"Uh no. But you can keep Kind today and I'll go out by myself somewhere. Needa get away from y'all folks for a minute." I mumbled.

I was walking around the mall of Baton Rouge going from store to store.

I walked into footlocker, and just by my luck Kentrell and his crazy crew was in here acting like fools.

"Aye! Aint that Bree fine ass!" Kd yelled making all eyes go on me. I seen Kentrell smirk.

"Time to work my magic." Quando was about to walk over to me before Kentrell pushed him out the way, standing in front of me.

"Why you out here and where my daughter?" He mugged me.

"Nigga cause I'm grown and single. And she with her grandma. Anymore questions?" I mugged him back.

"Mane whatever. Aye, how you get over here?"

"Uber. Ain wanna bring my car down here, and Ian wanna take my mama car cause she got kind." He did a creepy smile.

"So that mean you'll come chill with us at my momma house?" I thought about it.

Ain't have shit else to do in this boring ass city.

I looked back at Ben, Kd, Quando, Babyjoe, And a couple others niggas still running round.

They asses still crazy after all these years.

"Yea I guess, let me text my mama and tell her though." i pulled out my phone shooting her a text.

She said ok, and Kentrell smiled wrapping him arms around me.

"Uh no." I removed them.

"Ah man k she dissing yo ass!" Ben yelled.

"Bree know what it is, ain tripping." He waved him off and I just laughed. Yea ok.
_