Part 6: An ending!?!

'This just in.....Kermit and Donald trumps SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP EXPOSED?'

"Hello! This is Jessica Harmony reporting your news today!" The strict woman said as she looked into the camera or the talk show spot.

"We are here with the former wives of Donald Trump and Kermit the muppet respectively ,Miss Piggy and Melania. Miss Piggy, who are you holding?"

"This is Zyler...He was our child before....Donald Trump..." Miss Piggy said sadly and Zyler just made a bunch of weird screaming. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAUCJFJDNF"

"We have locked them both up! For being muppet x human lovers!.....it's worse then furries them self!" Melania screamed.

———-————Prison———————

Kermit and Donald trump have been separated by 200 miles apart in the same prison.
Donald Trump has died into a muppet disease called muptision, when your too far away from your muppet he slowly but surely dies.

Everyone has regretted using Kermit plushies and Kermit memes ever since we all got to see what Kermit had done in prison..He started his own gang.

The gang is called Muppers they sell Ramen to the prisons and infect the rest of the prison! As they roam the prison even the furries are terrified of them. Kermit's gang tattoo is Zyler, his gender fluid heterosexual cis male child.

But as of now....Kermit is only 10 miles away from meeting his Donald Trump again but then....ZYLER.