Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156: Take Off Your Clothes

Mo Han patted her head. "Go and sleep, if there's any problem we can talk about it after we wake."

He brought her to her bedroom and seated her on the bed. He then went to the bathroom to bring her towels to wipe her head and body dry.

"Do you want to shower? Or you'll get a cold," Mo Han sat at the bedside as he helped to dry her hair.

Xia Qingyi shook her head, her tears still flowing down continuously.

"Then change out of your clothes at least. Change into something dry before you go to sleep."

Xia Qingyi reached for the hem of her shirt to take it off, and Mo Han quickly stood up and covered her with the towel, his head whipping to one side. "How are you going to change when I haven't brought you a new set of clothes?! Wait a minute."

Mo Han went to her wardrobe, took out some of her old pajamas and looked away as he passed it to her. "Wipe your body first before you change."

Xia Qingyi took the clothes, put it aside and did not seem to have any more energy after she took her own sopping wet ones off. Her tears are gradually stopping, and she only felt tired. She tried her best not to think about everything that had happened in F City and focus her energy onto now and on wiping her body clean.

Except that when she saw the corner of the photo poking out from the pocket of her wet clothes, she was dragged back to reality again.

Mo Han heard no more sounds coming from Xia Qingyi and thought that she had already finished changing. He turned his head back and realized that she was still topless and sitting on the bed unmoving and in a daze.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?!" Mo Han turned around again.

Xia Qingyi only returned to her senses after hearing his voice. She slowly put on her pajamas, and then lay down on the bed with her eyes staring out of the window. "I'm going to sleep, you can leave."

Mo Han turned over, and seeing that she was lying on the bed on her side with her hair wet, her top half wearing her pajamas and the lower half still in her dripping wet jeans, he did not have the heart to lose his temper. He sighed, "I'll come and help you."

He knelt down at the side of the bed, lifted her nightshirt a little and unbuttoned her jeans. He looked away and carefully pulled down her jeans, but Xia Qingyi only kept staring out of the window and did not respond at all.

Mo Han knew that something had to have happened. Otherwise, she would not be like this. And this matter was definitely not as simple as fighting with Han Liang, or else Han Liang would not have called him.

He quickly helped to clean Xia Qingyi up, and then walked to the bathroom to take the hairdryer. Sitting by the bedside, he adjusted the temperature of the hairdryer and started drying her hair even as she slept.

She seemed to be more comfortable, her eyes closed as she allowed Mo Han's hand to ruffle through her hair. The warm wind from the hairdryer let her slowly start to relax, and also made her face, pale from being drenched in the rain, gradually turn red.

She unknowingly welcomed a non drug-induced sleep.

And she slept all the way until ten A.M the next day.

"Are you awake?" What surprised Xia Qingyi was that the first thing she saw when she woke was Mo Han.

He was wearing casual clothes and lying on her bed reading newspapers as he leaned against the headboard with one of his legs on top of the other.