Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176: Cold-Hearted Beauty

She knew why these people were so surprised. She had already been here for four years, growing up from a little girl to who she was now, and she had never taken the initiative to speak up before, not to mention speaking in such a tone with Third Young Master.

Third Young Master only looked at her and smiled. "How are you going to leave?"

"He can do a lot of things for us with one hand left."

"You want to let him do things for us."

"His fate is in your hands, he can only follow your orders in the future."

"Makes sense." Third Young Master's tone changed. "But I don't understand why you want to keep him alive."

She did not dare to speak.

Third Young Master said, "It's rare that you spoke up, how can I refuse you? We'll listen to you, spare his hand and his life."

She did not show any expression, and only nodded her head as thanks and left. She did not look at anyone in the house and walked straight out, as though she was not the one that those people were talking about.

After that, Song Nianmu thought of the reason why she wanted to save Xiao Ye at that time. She guessed that it was probably because she saw Xiao Ye's eyes. She could not see his features clearly, they were all covered in blood, but she could still clearly see his bright eyes. And she was gripped by that moment.

How to describe that kind of feeling? She seemed to see herself kneeling at Third Young Master's feet. He had never given in, even if he was afraid of everything that was about to happen. The 11-year-old Song Nianmu was also very frightened at that time. She had wished for a person to come and save her, because she was completely helpless.

That was why she wanted to help the bloodied boy, as though she was helping herself from that time.

She saw Xiao Ye again when Third Young Master dragged him to her side. The injuries on his face were nearly healed, there were only some bruises left, but this did not stop her from seeing that he was still young and delicate, just like she had been at that time.

He seemed to be more docile compared to that day, standing beside Third Young Master with his head lowered, waiting for his orders.

Third Young Master handed Xiao Ye over to her, telling her to bring him around first. Familiarize him with the place, and whatever she wanted to do to him was her own wish.

After Third Young Master left, Xiao Ye followed beside her. When she turned back to do her work, he spoke softly into her ear, thanking her.

But she did not plan to get too close with Xiao Ye. She did not speak with him often, and when she did she would use a cold tone, and immediately leave after she had finished speaking.

She originally thought that many things would happen just as expected. She was still the same in the past, she did not like to speak, she behaved coldly, she was ruthless when fighting, and she would smile charmingly in front of her targeted victims.

She originally thought that some things would probably never change until her death.

But these were just an assumption on her part.

Everything slowly changed from the night she turned 19.

That night, she screwed up her orders from Third Young Master for the first time.

Everything could have proceeded smoothly. But she drank an additional cup of water when she sat on the bed in the hotel room that man had booked.

She had already gotten what she wanted, and she only had to use a bath as an excuse to turn the water on in the bathroom, stay for a while and wait for her people to come and fetch her. But she felt dizzy when she entered the bathroom, so she leaned against the wall and rested for a while, and only then she realized that the water that man had given her was drugged.