Chapter:1

"Victoria. I need you to come down here." My mom yelled from downstairs. I finished up what I was doing before going downstairs. All four of my brothers were downstairs. The prez was here with his younger brother talking with them. "I need your help with dinner." She said.

I started to help her out by following her orders. It's like this every time the prez comes over. I want out of this life. Is that too much to ask? My parents say that I'm doing fine and that I'll have second thoughts later. My brothers have adapted well to MC life. I've struggled with it though.

Just as dinner was finished I was pulled to the ground just before gunfire went off. Two of my brothers were next to our mother. The other two were on the other side of the island. The prez was ducked in the half bathroom off the kitchen. When it was over, the two closest to the door got up and went to inspect.

"That's the fifth time this week prez." Eli said. "I know. This turf war is getting out of hand." The prez said as he pulled his phone out. I was released. "Move the girls to the compound." Bear said. Eli took one look at me. I went straight to my room to pack a bag for who knows how long we are going to be gone.

I then went back downstairs. Mom was going to ride with Eli. Garrison had me get on the back of his bike. He looked back at me. I held onto him. He took off. I don't mind riding with my second oldest brother. They all see me as the baby still. When we got to the compound, Garrison led me up to his room.

"Do not get into my things. You know the rest of the rules." He said. He shut the door and left me alone. This is another reason why I hate MC life. I got up off the bed and poked my head out of the room. I'm tired of this. I went down the hall and nearly jumped when someone wrapped an arm around me.

"It's just me Vic." I looked up seeing Ryder. "You know what would happen if Gar, caught you in the hall." He said. "I don't care. I'm hungry." I told him. "I'll get ya something. Just stay there." He said. I nodded. I went back to Garrison's room and stayed there.

Ryder brought me food and I stayed put. Garrison came in around eleven that night after I had a shower and was already in bed. "Scoot over." He told me. I kicked at him. "Should have put you with Eli." He said. I flipped him off. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm not putting up with this." He said. "Good thing I put pants on." I said. He grabbed my stuff and carried me to Eli's room. He nearly banged on the door and dumped me on Eli's bed when Eli opened the door. "She's yours now." Garrison said before closing the door behind him.

"Do anything wrong?" Eli asked. "Nope." I said crawling under the covers. He shoved me over to the wall and laid back to back to me. I fell asleep quickly. His alarm went off quicker than it was supposed to. "You can stay put." He said getting up. I moved to the middle of the bed and fell back asleep until my own alarm went off.

It was shut off before I could look up. When I did, Ryder was sitting in Eli's desk chair backwards. "Bear said no school today for you."