Chapter:13

I sat at the restaurant waiting for Bear. He's thirty minutes late. I checked the time again before the waiter asked if I was ready to order. I shook my head before pretending to be busy. Five minutes later, there he was walking in. "I'm sorry baby girl. The meeting ran later than it should have." He said.

"It's no problem." I said. "It is when I should have been here on time." He said. "It was a club meeting. They don't run how you want them to." I told him. "So glad I made you mine." He said. I smiled at him. He looked at the menu. "Did you order yet?" He asked.

"Waiting for you." I said. We ordered when the waiter came back. We had a great night. When we were done he led me outside to his bike. Good thing he said to wear pants under my dress. I surprised him as I took the skirt off. He pulled something out of his saddlebag. "Thought you would like something that told everyone you are mine." He said holding up the vest.

I let him help me put it on. I felt something in the pocket. A small velvet box was in the pocket. I opened it finding it empty. "Looking for this?" Bear asked holding up a ring. "I was going to give it to you during dinner, but forgot since I was running late." He said moving closer.

"I've known you since you were born. Our fathers meeting up regularly. I never wanted to hurt you. I waited for you to turn eighteen before I tried anything. I asked your oldest brother for permission. He said I could as long as I made sure you were kept safe. That didn't happen the first time. I worked to keep you safe the second time and it worked better. I never want anything to happen to you. I would like you to have my last name Honey.

"I know it sounds crazy, but would you marry me? Would you stay by my side even though you don't want to be tangled up in the illegal MC stuff?" He asked kneeling down with the ring in his fingers. I covered my mouth. Tears clouded my eyes. I nodded as I blinked. He stood up slipping the ring on. He wiped the tears away.

I looked up to kiss him. He leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back before he led me to his bike. He got on before helping me on. I wrapped my arms around his waist after putting my helmet on. He looked back at me. I nodded. He started the bike up and put the kickstand up. He revved it a few times before taking off.

I sighed laying my head against his back. The cologne he wore was heavenly. The way his body sat on the machine and letting mine mold to his. At a stop light I reached down to see what he would do. "Not yet Honey. As soon as we get there, you can have all you want." He said through the head system in the helmets as he held my hand.

He started going when the light turned green. He went past the clubhouse and turned off on a hidden road. He turned again before we pulled up to a house. He hit a button and the garage opened. He pulled into the garage and cut the engine. He helped me off before I took my helmet off.

"Go check it out baby." He said letting me go. I opened the door from the garage revealing a mud room. There was a bathroom off it with a full shower, tub, toilet and sink. I went farther in finding an open plan kitchen leading to a living room. I found a staircase just as Bear picked me up and carried me up. He set me on the bed and started undressing. I got up on my knees starting to kiss him as I got his pants undone.

Mine were loose in seconds and were pushed down my thighs. I pulled him out as I shoved his pants down. He laid me back and kissed on me. "How soon do you want to marry?" He asked. "Depends." I told him. "How bout as soon as we can?" He asked. I smiled. "Sounds good to me." I told him.