Part 1

Author's note

Everyone, this is my newest book so of you don't like it, I am begging you to not make any comments about it.
So let's forget about talking and get on with the story.

Welcome everyone to Damirae ___________________________________________________________________

No one in particular's POV

"Again!". Kori's voice ran clear throughout the training room. The members of the Teen Titans were  currently inside the training room of the tower where they were all fighting holographic robots. The machine that makes the robot's system was recently upgraded so that the robot's could now fight without weapons and can also do hand-to-hand combat.

Therefore they are now able to fight the bots head-on. Everyone was allowed to set a certain number of bots to fight individually in a destined time. Starfire took 50 robots, Jamie 30, BeastBoy 30, Raven 40, and Damian the brag took the max amount of robots, which is 100. 100 damn robots!! Is he crazy or WHAT!

The time set was three minutes to defeat the robot's. Everyone began as soon as soon as the timer was set towards their designated robots. BeastBoy turning into a wide variety of animals, Jamie working together with his alien parasite to shoot atomic blasts at the holograms. Raven chanting different spells whilst throwing balls of purple demonic power towards the incoming bots.

Starfire shooting balls of alien power while wielding her staff, and Damian, being the only human but still amazing, plunging his sword straight into the body of the bots without mercy. As the three minutes ended, Starfire' surveyed the room to see all who finished off their robots. Besides herself, Raven and Damian were finished but BeastBoy and Jamie both still had around five robots to finish.

She smiled at them in reassure them as both boys seem to look ashamed before addressing the rest of the team. "Good job everyone! I am proud of all of you. You've all improved a lot since the last time we did this activity. So because of that your all free to do whatever you want for the rest of the day.",.

There were a few 'who woos' that came from Garfield and Jamie followed by a grunt from Damian and the usual silence from Raven. "Hey come on Damian", Garfield said elbowing Damian in the side which was met with a glare from Damian."You can't always be all work no play. Grow up dude!".

"I swear Logan that if you elbow me another I will snap that green neck of yours in half. I just don't think it's necessary for us to have a 'free day' when we could be using that valuable time to train", Damian sneered with his usual glare. "Look on the bright side, you can use that 'valuable time's, to train while the rest of us do our own businesses", Raven pitched in with her usual monotone and emotionless voice".

"Whatever", Damian replied while sending a glare in her direction which she pretended that she didn't see. "Alright, that's enough talking out of the lot of you. Got on your separate ways to do your businesses", Starfire interjected before heading out of the room. Raven flew to catch up with her.

"Hey Kori , is it okay if I go into town today,I was hoping to stop at a cafe",she said once she caught up with the older woman."At a cafe, sure but make sure you reach back before 1. AND, make sure you call if anything happens. "Okay",Raven replied before saying a quick bye and opened a purple portal and stepping through before she appeared back in her room.