Chapter:3

I came awake to a very sharp pain being dealt across my right cheek. And by sharp pain... I meant a slap.

I instinctively tried to move my hand to cup my cheek but found that I was unable to . I tried again but then realized that my hands were tied behind my back I was sitting upright in what seemed to be a chair.

I hesitantly opened my eyes and let out a small gasp as my eyes took in my surroundings. I was in a small dark-walled nearly empty room. A single lightbulb dangled over my head ,it's faint white light was the only thing that lit up the windowless room. But it wasnt the room in itself that caused me to worry,  but the persons inside the room with me caused me to.

Directly in front of me, the Joker sat cross-legged staring at me with a stupid maniac grin plastered across his face. His dyed green hair almost seemed translucent in the dark room. His sickly pale skin made his yellow teeth stand out,  especially since he was grinning.

It has been awhile since anyone has heard of the Joker but anytime he strikes he always gets away with it whilst leaving chaos behind .

"Well,  well,well. It seems our little birdie has finally decided to wake up. I was getting a bit impatient. "he said as soon as I made eye contact with him. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you want Joker?"I asked.

"Oh me."he said slowly as he stood up. "I just came to inform you that you can become accustomed to this drammy cell because it will be your home for awhile. "

"Home?"

"Yes. I have some business I intend to do with you, and I'd prefer for you to be here during that part. "

"Do you think it's that easy?" I tested as I struggled to escape my bounds. "I can easily have you destroyed with a snap of my fingers. Plus the others must have figured out where I am by now". I stated as I manifested a a ball of demonic power.

Well, at least I tried to.

Confused,I tried again but still nothing happened.  Beginning to worry I tried mind-linking Kori but I couldn't sense a connection. I tried with everyone else :Jaime,  Damian, Dick,and even BeastBoy but each time I acquired the same thing as with Starfire. Nothing.

Now really beginning to worry,  I looked up at the Joker again to find that he was smiling. He walked up to me and held my face by my chin with one of his hand. I tried to jerk my head away -especially since he smelled foul-but he tightened his hold on my chin.

"Now that is where you're wrong little bird. I have managed to acquire a black bracelet that is used-as you should know -to stop someone's magic.  So you are practically powerless little bird, for as long as I want you to be. "

Now I really started to worry. He has a black bracelet on me.  Black bracelets are plain black bracelets that are made from very, very dark and powerful magic. There are, as far as I know, only 4 of them in existence. A black bracelet can only be removed by the personn who placed it on another. So no matter what a person does, they cannot remove it if they didn't place it on. Even if the person who placed it on dies,  the person who is wearing the bracelet remains powerless for the rest of their life.

I move my left hand upward a bit and felt around my right wrist.  Just as I was about to switch hands,  my fingers brushed across something wrapped around my right wrist.  I tugged at it but it stayed at the same place as if it was stuck in my skin.

I knew that everything the Joker said was true and that I really  am powerless at the moment.

The Joker finally released his hold on my chin and it slightly ached as to how hard his sharp nails had dug into the skin. "Tomorrow we shall began and do not even think about escaping. We are miles from the city and our location is so remote and unknown that it isn't even on maps. We also removed that that tracker on you so you can never be found. Now get associated with this room because you will be seeing it quite oftenly . Bye Bye little bird ".

And with those words the vile mine left the room through a metal door in the wall leaving me with only one thought on my mind.

How will I get out of here?

.............................................................

Back at the tower . . Starfire's POV

I was beginning to worry. Around 2 o'clock I had went up to Raven's room to check up on her only to find that she wasn't there, or anywhere in the tower. I had asked the boys if they saw her anywhere but they all said that they haven't seen her since training.

I was doing what Dick described as pacing when Damian came into the room. "Starfire,  there is something you need to see"he said and then left the room. I followed him out we arrived computer and monitoring room. Looking around, I saw that the rest of the team was here,  there faces illuminated by the light that the computers and TV's cast around the room.

Finally, I decided to ask. "What do you have to show us Robin?"I said as to him as he typed something onto a keyboard. Finally he stopped and a picture appeared on a TV screen. All attention was immediately drawn to it. There was a map of the city with a red line going from point to point.

"So"Damian began, drawing our attention. "This",he point to the red line, "Represents Raven. And the dots represents places she has been at today. The last place she stopped at was this place."His hand stopped on a small blue building. "It is a small cafe but Raven disappeared somewhere in the vicinity of that building. My best guess is that she left the cafe, then disappeared because the cafe is only run by a young woman and the cafe in itself is so small that someone is incapable of making such a fuss without making a fuss. I say we go down there and ask the lady some questions. There's also another problem ",as he said that he pressed a button on the keyboard and ano another picture came up.

This picture showed the red line in a close up view but the only main difference there is that there is a small box in the top left corner that says:  CANNOT LOCATE TRACKER.

"Here at the moment is where I am confused."Damian began again as the rest of us kept quiet and watched ."I haven't been able to make any connection to the tracker. Now that tracker was made from very useful technology and there is no way it can't be detected if it's still on. Except if it has been destroyed. I That there now means that someone had taken out the tracker. To do that they'd have to locate it and then cut it out. So that person thought pretty damn good to think that through. Now there's no way at all to locate Raven."as Damian finished that last sentence ,he sat down in one of the chairs that are stationed in front of all the devices.

I finally spoke up as I comprehended everything he said. Rather grimly, I said so there's no way to locate her at all",Damian nodded stared blankly at the screen plastered in front of him.

"So what are we going to do Star?"Jaime asked from my side. I glanced over at them and saw there worried expressions.

As team leader , I needed to make myself seem as one."All of you get changed in 15 minutes, we're going to find Raven."As the three boys left,  I stared once more on on the TV screen showing the red line,before sighing and leaving to go and change.

I am going to find Raven no matter what it says.