Energy

"Oh my god, you're min Yoongi."
"I know." Yoongi said tone bored as he looked the younger guy in front of him up and down.

"And you are?"He said and Taehyung felt like his heart was going to burst.
"Kim Taehyung." He said offering up a hand for a handshake that min Yoongi ignored.
"Cool, who're you here to see Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi asked cooly moving aside to let a trembling Taehyung in.

Taehyung thinks about all the disgusting times he'd thought about that face before cumming into his hand. Thinks about how many fanfics he'd read where Yoongi was a sub, pliant and desperate for cock. Begging to be fucked like he couldn't live without dick.

"I'm a huge fan-" Taehyung said a warm flooding his stomach and Yoongi sigh.
"what do you want me to sign kid?"
"Our marriage certificate." Taehyung said and Yoongi chuckles deeply.
"That's a new one." Yoongi said before grabbing a sharpie from some random area by the door and taking Taehyung's wrist and scribbling his signature on it.

"bye." Yoongi said before climbing up the stairs.

Taehyung's eyes drifted down to his ass. Jungkook might be gentlemen but Taehyung definitely wasn't.

Taehyung wanted to scream, he wanted to scream so loud that his voice cracked and his throat became permanently damaged.

Min Yoongi just talked to him, he was seeing his nice round ass live,  not some zoomed in airport photo.

"Yoongi? Did you take my takeout from the fridge?!" Hoseok asked enraged.
"Yes." The was no shame no hesitation in the other voice.
"Oh hello" Hoseok said seeing Taehyung just standing there mouth slightly gaped.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung" Taehyung put on his submissive act.
It always works, people felt less threatened. Giving them a chance to slip right in.
"I knew an angel was going to stop by today, I just didn't know the time." Hoseok said escorting Taehyung in.

Jungkook shows Jimin his room. His luxurious high class bedroom that Jimin immediately wanted to move into.

The room was void of color mostly white and gray  with a huge televisions and a standing book shelf with lots of video games mounted on display on them

The room was void of color mostly white and gray with a huge televisions and a standing book shelf with lots of video games mounted on display on them.

Jimin was looking into the standing shower with some strange manual on it when Jungkook wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
Jimin shivers, he was so close to him now that his scent filled his nose and he could feel the heat radiating off him as well as his hard chest under the thin white shirt he was wearing.

"How mad would Taehyung be if we stayed up here just us?" Jungkook said tone low and seductive.
"This is agust-d's House I'm sure he's going to be just fine." Jimin barely choked out.