Revenge

Jimin's phone is vibrating off on bathroom floor. Taehyung is behind Jimin with lubed up fingers.

"This right here, you owe me for this." Taehyung said placing his hand on Jimin's rim. Jimin jolts.
"Stay still."
"Your fingers are freezing." Jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"I can't believe- wow I'm just-"
"Shut up already." Jimin said, he was already really embarrassed.

By the time Taehyung had pulled out the plug, Jimin's cheeks were bright red, his hair was a mess and he was breathless.
He looked all fucked out.

He was embarrassed as he watched his favorite plug before wrapping it up in tissues.
"Just throw it away." Taehyung said groaned as Jimin handed him the tissue wrapped plug.
"No way. It cost a lot and it's my favorite." Jimin said and Taehyung huffed.

"I can't wait for you to tell me all about this date. This is incredible." Taehyung said before walking out of the bathroom.

Jimin picked up his phone making sure to clean it as well. He sees three calls from Jungkook and hesitantly calls him back.
"Hey." He says, his tone doesn't hold the cheery underline it always does with Jungkook.
"We are here by the bench." Jungkook said and Jimin could hear his step mother's gasps from the background.

Jimin walks out to them and politely greets Jungkook's step mom. She's a chubby black haired older woman who looks nothing like Jungkook but they smile at each other often. They laugh and play games together and you can tell that together they make a home.

Jimin stands at the side line watching Jungkook destroy her at every game until he starts to feel bad. Letting her win.

The woman holds Jungkook's hand the whole time and Jimin trails behind them.
Jungkook checks on him often and apologizes but Jimin brushes him off tells him he's fine and he's having a good time.

He's not.

There's this shame that filled him up seeing Jungkook, one of the kindest people in the world cuddling up to his sad step mother winning her things and making her happy. Something felt wrong to Jimin as they eat dinner at an extraordinarily fancy restaurant and the step mother bragged about all the humanitarian awards Jungkook won despite just being some 'lazy gamer' as she phrased it.

Jungkook didn't deserve a lie.
Jimin thought, he deserves someone good like him.

They drive with Jungkook feeling embarrassed as his step mother went on and on about how much of a catch he was, and how lucky Jimin should feel for having caught his attention.

Jungkook pulls up to Jimin's campus parking spot.
Jungkook steps out of his car as Jimin bowed to his step mom, wishing her a good night. Jimin walked out as well.

Jungkook pulls Jimin into an embrace and speaks into his neck.
"I'm so sorry." Jungkook said and Jimin laughs it off, playing his role well.
"She's right hyungie, I feel very lucky." Jimin said nuzzling into his chest.

His heart grows heavy.
"Can we have a redo?" Jungkook said and Jimin nods. His skin crawls as he lies.
"Sure hyung. Not this week though. The new job over booked me." Jimin said and Jungkook nods before pulling apart.

"I'll text you." Jungkook said and Jimin formed a cheesy finger heart with his two hands.
"Not if I text you first." Jimin said in a childish voice he instantly regrets. Evidence of regret obvious on his now twisted features.

"So cute." Jungkook said and waves goodbye to Jimin.

Jimin waves back and his heart clenched.
He wished this was real, this wasn't real.

A message from Jungkook popped up while Jimin was taking off his makeup and he quickly replied.