I Love you!

-Elaine-POV-6-months-later-

"zak we still have a lot of packing to do and most of that is kylie's packing and besides we don't leave until Tuesday babe, we have tons of time to get ready and leave" I chuckled watching zak take arms full of clothes from his side of the closet and throw them down in his suit case.

"but we can leave tomorrow and get there a few days early to have a vacation.." he said trying to zip up his suit case that was overflowing with the piles of clothes he had threw in there in the rush. 

"babe I don't think I can have me and kylie packed and ready for Greece by tomorrow and besides we are staying almost 3 weeks after the investigation anyways so it doesn't matter" I said putting my swimsuits in my suitcase before putting the rest of my shorts and tank tops in then I walked in the bathroom to get my toiletries to pack in my suitcases.

"you know I don't think your packing my favorite swimsuits......" his eyes turned dark and I knew what he meant..

"because i'm not, the ones that are your favorites I can't wear around our daughter because there's nothing really to them." I said chuckling before he attacked me with his hands tickling me. I laughed and squirmed against his hands trying to catch my breath. 

"you have turned into such a mom, Mrs bagans!" he laughed

"and you have turned into such a dad, Mr Bagans" I laughed between snorts and laughs.

"only because I am now a husband and father to the most beautiful woman and most beautiful little girl I could ever have" he smiled as he stopped tickling me and kissed me 

"and you are pretty handsome yourself my husband!" I smiled before I heard the sound of boot steps running through the door in our bedroom and running over to the bed then kylie and gracie were laying on our bed and our little family was laughing like there was no tomorrow. 

"what are you doing wearing your dirty boots in the house baby girl? I thought I asked you not to do that" I asked her as she laid on her dad with her head laying on his chest smiling at me.

"sorry mom, me and gracie were outside and the tennis court was hot on my feet" she said pulling her head up to look at her daddy who now had his arms around her.

"its okay but you know daddy doesn't like you wearing your boots you wore in the horse poo in the house" I said trying to keep a straight face looking her in the eyes. 

I swear every day I wake up and look her in the eyes she looks more like her daddy, between the eyes, the hair and her facial features she is zak made over.

"can I go and play with gracie? I finished packing my bag mommy" she asked playing with her daddy's shirt collar. 

"sure baby, just don't get too dirty because we're going to mawmaws in a little while" I told her as she got off her daddy and ran put out of our room with gracie but not before I said

"don't run down the stairs kylie jade!" I almost yelled

"shes a lot like her mom, y'know?" zak said rolling over to face me.

"shes exactly like her daddy" I said looking over at him.

"the hair and the eyes.." he said kinda of trailing off.

"its more than just the hair and the eyes. its the mannerisms, her sleeping positions, her smile, her laugh....even her fingers.. their long and thin just like yours" I smiled playing with his fingers.

"she does sleep on her stomach just like me." he grinned to himself.

"yea she does" smiled

"I guess theres no denying she's mine" he joked

"no and honestly I don't know how you missed it when you first met her, she is the little girl version of you" I chuckled playing with the sheet on our bed looking over at him.

"I don't know how I missed it either. I never thought i'd ever have a wife and a daughter but now that I have a wife and a daughter I couldn't imagine my life without the two of you." he smiled playing with my hand

"think you might want a little zak running around?" I asked looking at his lips.

"i'd like that, but are you sure your ready for number two?" he asked. 

"I think once we come home from this investigation we can be reckless and let it happen. I don't want pressure on the both of us trying to make it happen. I want it to happen when we least expect it like little miss kylie." I smiled

"alright I think we can do that" he smiled

"do you ever wonder what would have happened if we had stayed together and raised kylie together?" I asked

"a lot and now I wish we hadn't broke up but I guess it hasn't turned out too bad, I mean we are married now and we do have a pretty cute little girl who looks exactly like her overly handsome daddy so it hasn't turned out terrible" he laughed

"no but I wish I had told you before I did. I feel stupid for that."

"I know but it can't be helped now and besides I think we needed the time apart to figure out who we really are"

"i think you might be right. are you sure having a wife and daughter is really okay with you? I'm sure we can figure out something if you want out" I said looking down at my bare feet that laid together in bed.

"im absolutely positive that i want a wife and daughter here. i love you both and I can't think of anything i want more than to have my beautiful wife and daughter here in our home" he smiled moving a wave from my face.

"you've changed a lot bagans, y'know that?" I chuckled

"and so have you billings!" he chuckled

"only for the better babe" I sang as I got out of bed only to be pulled back in giggling like a school girl.

"only for the better baby girl!" he laughed before we kissed and got out of bed to finish packing

we finished packing our bags.....well I finished packing myself then moved onto zaks bag to pack it right before i moved on to kylies room only to find that she had already packed herself and surprisingly she did a great job.