⚠️ Ch.5 //What can I say, it's complicated// Hard Smut [18+] ⚠️

!!!{Rough details and slight mention of rape}!!!

~[Y/n]'s POV~

Me and Tyler have been dating for a couple of years now. We're absolutely perfect together, we love all the same things and have a lot in common. The only thing bad about us is one of the things we have in common. We're both dominants. This one simple problem has caused many issues between us. We can't have post-concert sex because we'll be all bruised up and exhausted. We can't be around anything fragile, because when we get heated, things start breaking. We also can't wear specific clothing in public because of our many hickeys littered over our bodies. Tyler can't go shirtless on stage at his concerts and I can't wear shorts or sleeveless shirts on stage at my concerts.

So, even though sex is great, there are still consequences having two dominants in a relationship. Things tend to get rough when we get heated. Someone ends up bruised or bleeding.

Tyler was currently downstairs in his studio working on whatever, while I was upstairs making him a snack. I grabbed the plate with the sandwich on it and made my way to the basement. I carefully tip toed down the stairs and called out to him. "Hey, Ty, I made you a snack." I looked up from my feet to see him at his desk watching a YouTube video or something. He had his earbuds in so of course he couldn't hear me. I walked towards him, setting the plate on the coffee table he had by the couch. 

I watched the screen for a moment to see what he was watching. It was a fan-made compilation of me and Tyler together. I giggled to myself and watched the cute videos of us. After a few seconds, Tyler and I made eye contact in the reflection of his computer screen. He quickly spun around with a gasp. "You scared the crap out of me." He said with a long sigh as he wrapped his arms around my legs and rested his head on my stomach. I ran my hand through his hair as he lightly rubbed circles on my butt with his hand. I giggled. "I brought you a snack." I said softly. I felt his lips curl up into a smirk against my body.

"You sure did." He said as he playfully gnawed at my stomach. "Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes and shrugged him off of me. I walked over to the coffee table where I had set his plate at. I went to pick it up, but was quickly spun around before I could grab it. I opened my mouth to protest, but was quickly hushed by Tyler's lips against mine. I moaned against his lips and he smirked. Before I could make a move at him, he quickly dropped down and wrapped his left arm below my butt, then shot back up, slinging me over his shoulder and using his right arm for extra support so he wouldn't drop me. My hair fell out of the messy bun I had it up in as my vision was filled with a nice upside-down view of Ty's ass. 

I giggled and watched where Tyler was walking through his legs. I saw he was heading for the stairs to leave the basement. My eyes widened. I know dang well he wasn't about to risk dropping me by going up those stairs. I squealed and began kicking my legs and punching the back of his legs. "What is your issue?" He growled. "Tyler Robert Joseph, I know damn well you aren't taking me up those stairs like this!" I said in my mother-mad-at-her-son-for-not-taking-out-the-trash voice. "I'm not gonna drop you." He chuckled. "The hell you ain't, put me down before I kick your ass!" I said. I could feel the annoyance radiating off of him. He hated it when I cussed. "If you say so." Tyler said in a are-you-sure tone. I raised a brow, curious as to why he said it like that.

I watched him through between his legs and saw him near the couch. He quickly, but still gently, tossed me down onto the couch. I sat up as quick as possible before he would pin me down, but was too slow. "Nuh, uh, uh. Not so fast." Tyler said teasingly as he was now on top of me. He smirked and moved his lips to mine. I bit his lip and he groaned and shot upward in shock, releasing me. I quickly flipped us over and climbed on top of him. I pinned his wrists on either side of his head and began to nibble at his neck. He moaned and chuckled. Sadly, my torture didn't last long as Tyler is indeed stronger than me. He shoved me off of him and I rolled off of the couch with a hard thud. Like I had said before, by the time me and him get through with this, we'll both me bruised and torn apart. We are NOT gentle with each other, at all, to say the least.