C1 - The new kid

"Day 100 and I still can't tell her I love her what's the matter with me surely it can't be this hard to tell someone oh well I just have to continue being a pussy."
As stiles slowly closes the book with dairy in big bold letters Scott comes running through the room like theirs no tomorrow "stiles come on get up try outs are today we need to go I want to become captain " Scott says in excitement "you know I can't play the lacrosse for shit I don't even know why you want me to come" please stiles please I need u out there with me come on let's go" so here I end up at the school waiting for the stupid try outs I can't believe Scott made me come like seriously the only reason he wants to play is because of Allison
Allison is one of the high schools IT girls and to be honest she's not even that hot but I have to be there for Scott "oh no" Scott says I turn my pale head right and there they are the jocks of beacon hills high school Archie Andrews and Liam Dunbar and there she is the most beautiful girl in high school Lydia Martin this girl is amazing like look at that long strawberry blonde hair her eyes that I could look in for the rest of my life her smell her smile is the best thing about being in this school only problem is she's dating Archie oh god why Archie he's as dumb as a door nail. So after 4hrs running around like a herd of cattle my feet are burning and we are waiting to see who's the new captain"ok everyone shut up now that your all quiet the new captain of your team is Scott McCall" I have never seen Scott's face like this before it's as bright as a tomato scoot looks at me with joy and excitement in his face and I smile back and give him a thumbs up I can't believe Scott made it wow "I made it STILES I made it" Scott said jumping around like a kangaroo I know Scott I heard come on we have English now while walking to my next class there's a new kid walking around with the principal it's weird having new kids at school "Stiles" the principal yells out so I walk to the new kid and the principal "stiles I want you to meet Jughead Jones he's in all your classes this term so I need u to show him around please thank u" I never got a choice dam anyway let's do this " hey I'm stiles" " Ye I know I just heard the principal say your name like twice" says Jughead in a smart ass way " Ye ok anyway this way I will show you around"

 So after 4hrs running around like a herd of cattle my feet are burning and we are waiting to see who's the new captain"ok everyone shut up now that your all quiet the new captain of your team is Scott McCall" I have never seen Scott's face like t...