Chapter 1

Rory's Point of view

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and went out of my room to take a shower. After that i changed to my clothes snd went to eat breakfast. My 2 dads were already in their hero costumes. My dads are Eraserhead (pops)  and Presnt Mic(dad) Their both very famous and great fathers. Im Rory. They adopted me and im at my last year of middle school. “Good morning Rory!” dad says in a sing song voice. “Morning pops! Dad!” i greated them. After finishing my food quickly i went to my room to put on my socks and get my stuff ready. I went to the exit of our apartment. “Dad! Pops! Im gonna go to school now!” I shouted and left.

Aizawa's Point of View

“Rory grows up to quickly! Sho sho do something!” Zashi shouted playfully. “Shut the hell up zashi.” i sais as i playfully elbowed him. He proceeded to laugh. “Lets go to UA now. Were going to be late” Zashi says as he does his final touches on his hair. “Says the person who is soooooo concerned about his hair!” after a few seconds Zashi finished. We both left ouf apartment. On our way to UA we always pass by Rory’s middle school. It was a nice view seeing middle school kids go to school. It reminds us of our younger daysm but this day was different. We heard screaming nearby. “Zashi lets go it could be a villain!” I told Zashi. He nodded and followed me. We saw a lady. A team of policemen randomly collapsed. I looked aroind to see if Rory is ok. She was at the crowd cheering at the heroes. She was always a fan of heroes. She loved heroes. Zashi proceeded to nod at me and i nodded back. We both entered the scene. “YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Zashi shouted from her back. She turned around and fell down covering her ears. I used my capture weapon to capture her to bring her to the sky and pull her down. As i was pulling her down i jumped up and hit her stomach with my knee. She proceeded to barf. She was defeated. I sighed and the police came in. ‘that was easy. I dont know why the other pro heroes couldnt beat her. What is her quirk anyways. She looked towards Zashi. Zashi suddenly collapsed. The police proceeded to cover her eyes with some blindfold. I ran towards Zashi and his pulse was gone. “Zashi dont leave me!” i screamed as i started to do CPR. “He has no pulse!” i shouted.

Rory's Point of View
I watched dad faint. I tried to go to the scene. I reaced there but a group of police officers restrained me. “Dad! Dont die dont die DONT DIE!” I screamed repeatedly. I started ugly crying and my throat started to hurt. Suddenly I cant hear anything.

I blacked out.

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry for being inactive. School exists and medical stuff. And by medical stuff i mean preparing for a future surgery. And i dont want to say every detail about it here. Anyways i made this OC named Rory. So yeaa. Also sorry for not writing for Opposites that much.. but heres this i hope you enjoy it and have a random sketch i made

 but heres this i hope you enjoy it and have a random sketch i made