Chapter 2

I wake up to see dad holding my hand face down on the bed. What happened? I got up and shook my dad to wake him up. He woke up and immedietly hugged me. "What happened pops? Did something happen? Wheres dad?" And then it all went back to me. The villain attack near school, dad fainting, pops shouting, everyone screaming. I shivered a bit. My pops didnt respond. "Where is my dad!" I raised my voice and started to cry. "Im sorry...." i looked down ashamed of myself. "He was sent to the ER then to then to the Intensive Care Unit. And youre in the hospital." The door opened up to see Aunt Nemuri and Uncle Yagi enter the room. "Shes awake!" Nemuri shouted. She ran to me and hugged me and i hugged back. "Wait how long was i asleep?!" I asked as a wiped my tears. "2 days.." she replied back. My pops stood up and whispered to the both of them then went to me. "Rory.. Toshi and Nemuri will take care of you in the meantime. Im in no position to take care of you." I was shocked. I was speechless. The room was very silent. I nodded. He left the room.

I looked down and started tp breal into tears. What was happening to my family? Aunt Nemuri and Uncle Yagi tried to console me but all i could think of is "is dad ok?" "Is pops okay?" "How did this happen?" "Who was that lady?"

"I will just get some rest first.. Im just tired" i layed down on the bed and tried to sleep. I couldnt sleep though. Uncle Yagi had to go to work and so did Aunt Nemuri. After they both left i got up and saw my phone at the side. I turned it on to see people sending me "are you okay??" Messages. They were my friends and classmates. I replied to them that i woke up and asked what i missed in class. While waiting for their response i went on google to find an article of the imcident.

I found one and clicked on it. It talks about this lady who was wanted for 7 years already. I continued to read the article. I was horrified from what i read. The lady escaped prison the day after. Her identity is still unknown. But they found out their quirk. When she looks at someone she can shut down a part of their body. She can cause someone to fall asleep and faint.

But she can also cause someone to have a stroke or a heart attack.

Did dad have a stroke? A heart attack?! Is dad okay? Is he alive?

I turned off my phone and started to cry myself to sleep. I just wanted to see dad and pops happy and together again..

2 days later

Ive been discharged from the hospital. Even though ive been asleep for 2 days it didnt really affect me. I stayed at my apartment. Alone.

I didnt eat but i did pack my lunch and stuff for school. I proceeded to go to school. I opened the door.

"Rory!" My best friend ran to me and hugged me. "Im so glad youre back! Welcome back Rory!" I nodded. "Yep! Im glad to be back!" I said cheerfully. I was wearing a mask the whole day.

After i went back home. Ate dinner. Studied then continued researching. I found the lady's face. She had the same red hair color as me. Same skull structure. It must be a coiencidence right? I heard the doorbell and opened the door. It was Uncle Yagi visiting me. "How was going back to school?" He asked me as he walked in. "Fine" i said as i close the door and lock it. "You must miss your parents." Uncle said. I nodded at him. He started typing on his phone and placed his phone next to his ear. "Aizawa-kun do you want to speak to your daughter?" He asked out loud. "Uncle you dont have to do this! Im fine really! Just tired.." I told him. My uncle sighs and ends the call. "Your dad is very busy right now." He stands up and says "Well i have to go to work! Good bye young one!" He smiles then leaves.

I sigh. I continue my research. And then i found out her quirk. I proceeded to drop my phone. "It cant be real? Thats.. no. It cant. Wait.." i thought about it and now it made sense. What happened tp my Dad and I made sense now.

I have to avenge my parents. They arent themselves anymore. I went to my cabinet and changed into my black pants shirt and jacket. I left the apartment and went back to the place where the scene happened.

I see my school with all the lights turned off. I walked around and heard a woman sobbing. I followed to sound and it led to an alley way.

I followed the sound and turned on my flashlight. I saw a lady. The lady was the villain. I quickly dialed the Police number but she quickly grabbed my hand. I dropped my phone to the floor.

The lady proceeded to hug me tightly. "What the hell do you want?" I struggled to shout. "Im your mom" she whispered then let go. "What is this fuckery? Discount Star Wars?" I shouted. She shushed me. I proceeded to sigh. "What do you want to tell me?" I said annoyed.

"I am your Mother. My name is Madeline. Your name is Rory. Your father's name is Roy. And you are not quirkless" she whispered. "I am quirkless. What are you talking about?" I asked. "My quirk is-

"Your quirk is when you make eye contact with someone you can shut them down. Yeah i know. Go straight to the point lady." I said angrily and annoyed. "Roy's quirk is wherein he can pause time. Like if he touches me i freeze." She explains. "Try it out. Touch me or look at me and try to pause me"

I didnt believe her and i proceeded to sprinted away from her. I reached my place and called the police.

They arrived a few minutes after and i told them about the conversation we had. The police advised me to not listen to her and that they will take care of the situation by themselves.

After they left i decided to put on my pajamas and go to sleep. It was quite hard to sleep. I couldnt stop thinking about her. "Shes just lying shes just lying" i thought to myself.

"Shes just lying, right?"

A/N
I got discharged from the hospital. My back still hurts and all but ill get over it eventually. Atleast i grew 2 inches after the surgery :D

If youre confused on what im talking abt i was talking abt it on my previous book wherein i needed a major surgery TvT